Vintage Group is looking for part time and full time servers in the Calgary area to join our exciting team! The following locations are currently hiring:
*Redwater Rustic Grille (Stadium Location)
*Redwater Rustic Grille (MacLeod Trail Location)
Compensation: $9.05/hr. plus gratuities
Hours: Part time and Full time available.
The Food and Beverage Server will be responsible for providing high-levels of customer service to all restaurant patrons by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials. The Food and Beverage Server will perform customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the customers have an enjoyable dining experience. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the proper setting of tables, removing used dishes and place settings, assisting with cleaning duties, and comply with all restaurant policies and procedures.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute (i.e. kitchen staff, bartender, etc.).
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items, including items available at the bar.
- Serve food and beverages in accordance with company standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
- Clean designated areas, in accordance with company procedures, including opening and closing routines and following hygiene requirements.
- Change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is not being used.
- Clean and refill condiment sets for each table.
- Ensure table decorations are clean and comply with company standards.
- Set tables to company policy, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- Ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
- At all times to be aware of and practise good customer service, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- Attend to customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Be continually aware of and maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years of service experience in a high volume restaurant
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- ISG or WSET wine programs are a definite asset
- Other courses or credentials such as WHMIS, Food Safe, etc. a definite asset.
- Overtime may be required.
- Lifting or moving up to 30lbs may be required.
- Please quote position name, and location of restaurant preferred. Any resumes emailed without this in the subject line or body of your email will not be addressed. Thank you.
Based out of Calgary, Vintage Group is a restaurant group that operates this city’s favorite dining establishments including Vintage...