Vintage Group is currently seeking an experienced Beverage Manager under the Redwater Rustic Grille brand.
The Beverage Manager supports the General Manager in attaining budgeted goals and building sales. He/she is responsible for the wine program including the consistent execution of service, staff training and education.
The Beverage Manager also supervises front-of-house employees through staff training and development and works the floor during lunch and dinner service.
In addition, he/she maintains standards for food and beverage quality and atmosphere while building positive guest relationships and meeting company standards. They also assist with purchasing, receiving, storage, inventory management, and controlling monthly costs.
*Responsibilities: (may include but are not exclusive to the following)
- Oversees dining room area. Supervises food and beverage service employees in accordance with operating policies, which he/she may help establish.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of customer service as outlined by Redwater Rustic Grille. This includes talking to customers to monitor their experiences.
- Greet and handle all guest interaction with a high level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Responsible for maintaining records of personnel performance, and bar costs.
- May schedule periodic food and beverage service employee meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback.
- Trains servers, bartenders and suppport staff to handle the various types of beverage service.
- Handles patron complaints.
- Executes the general responsibilities necessary to maximize operating costs.
- Establishes standards of performance under the Redwater Rustic Grille procedures and guidelines.
- Anticipate and react to any changes in business levels.
- Consistently communicate any challenge or issues with the General Manager and/or Head Office
- A career track of progressive positions
- Impeccable personal presentation, communication skills, organizational skills and integrity.
- Self confidence, energy, enthusiasm and an inherent sense of urgency.
- Touch-screen POS and Open Table experience an asset.
- Good personal presentation a must.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with all relevant legislation.
- Strong beverage knowledge required, including wines. Certification of designated wine programs considered a definite asset.
- Excellent leadership, communication, customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Interacts with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Will work flexible shifts.
- Overtime may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and point-of-sale system, as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
- Canadian, or have legal permission to work in Canada (e.g. open work permit)
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Based out of Calgary, Vintage Group is a restaurant group that operates this city’s favorite dining establishments including Vintage...