VINCI Park

VINCI Park Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work, a lot of customer service
Cashier - Valet (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 12, 2014
• Guide and inform the customer on the parking lot concerning the rules, procedures, opening hours
• Ensure the safe movement of customer vehicles while offering excellent customer service
• Collect parking fees and perform manual transactions
• Manage cash during the shift hours
• Complete daily/cash report accurately
• Fill various others forms: event – more... reports, incident reports – less
Can be demanding at times
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2014
My typical day at work is opening or closing booth everyday. I am a parking attendant so I am responsible that all tickets are being payed for and place in all vehicles throughout the day. counting and balancing money as well as making deposits and of course excellent customer service. I work alone with no supervision. There's nothing hard about my – more... job. I enjoy working with customers. – less
Excellent Company to work for
Event Based - Part-Time (Current Employee), KanataJuly 5, 2014
Management is "fair" to all employees.
I like the fact that at the end of each event, the job is done until the next event.
It gives me an opportunity to meet many persons and develop my english and french languages.
Voiturier (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMay 26, 2014
Pros: lunch time paid
Cons: low pay
I worked with many people directly. I took the responsibilities and assure them good service. I learned to work in stressful condition where you get a lot of persons asking for your services in the same time, you have to show rapidity, and possibly no mistake.
Enjoyed
Valet Driver (Current Employee), Montreal,QcApril 12, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: no job future
It is a very easy job with not a lot of thinking that was needed. I can't complain on this, however I am looking for a job that would pay better and that has more benefits. Of course if the job also had opportunities to advance this of course would be a plus.
Great co-workers with great management but bad conditions
Parking lot attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 18, 2014
Pros: discount at the sens store.
Cons: very cold for long periods of time sometimes and very bad hours.
It Was our job to withstand the cold while screening for passes, parking cars safely, and making sure they get in and out safely.
Call center operator/ technical assistance (Former Employee), Montreal QCMarch 8, 2014
Lots of fun people and a great organization. Could not provide part time employment.
Managing staff, maintaining budget and customer service, fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and building relationships, managing staff
Cons: working in frigid weather during winters, working evening late hours
- Meeting clients at the location assigned to provide the parking solution (residence, commercial lots, businesses). Schedule appropriate number of staff required to run job successfully. Greet guests to provide them with utmost customer service at the same time manage staff to maintain professionalism when handling celebrities vehicles or high profile – more... clients. Discharge staff as need no longer required due to maximize profits.

- I learned that there is always ways to improve the operations. There has been many instances where I was able to learn from one event and make a suggestion to managers which would then be implemented in future event. Learned managing staff can be challenging as everyone has their own needs and requirements, however decisions have to be made in the best interest of the company in order to run a successful business.

- It can be difficult to manage and book staff based on the budget assigned. Therefore, it is essential to keep great communication with team members and motivate the experienced staff to provide their assistance on projects with limited budgets.

- It is very rewarding at the end of each event when there is no complaints by the client and there were no mishaps during events from my staff. This leads to great customer satisfaction and has led to multiple future projects with these clients. – less
The Leadeship
Attendant Park Marshal (Former Employee), TorontoONOctober 4, 2013
Pros: time of work.
Cons: when you hear "oversight'
Easy going day at sites, or may even be hard and stressful it would depend where you are posted. you can be sured to learn something or pick up something like an error, but learn move on. You can enjoy their leadership, you can also be sured the response and reply is heard, and acted upon...they have strong and good qualities for employers. I think – more... to be sure you have the right job description or work set you back a little if you have go in to a meeting... most enjoyable part working where I worked was being able to have coffee break and see to other do the same... – less
Part time job
Valet (Current Employee), ottawa, onSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: tips, flexible working hours, live energy
Cons: events can finish late
This job was able to provide me with the extra income I was looking for and it all worked well around my full time job. I've always enjoyed working in an atmosphere which surrounded me people and was full of energy.
Fast paced and organized company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Saint John, NBApril 1, 2013
I have worked at the parking garage for almost 18 years and have developed a passion for it.I have been very fortunate to have a management team that took the time to invest in me to learn the ever changing systems.A small but supportive team is employeed there.Every day challenges keep the job exciting but the vast amount of customers would have to – more... be the most enjoyable. – less
Very nice job where you working alone and dealing with all kind of customer
Teller, Valet (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: 12 hours
I don't remember having a typical day. The only day that was kind of worse for me it's when I had to work 18 hours because we had an emergency that day. I have leraned many thing at that job like been on my own and dealing with any kind of situation not only being a teller or Valet, but sometime I had to do some quick maintenance and tried to resolved – more... any type of accident. My co-workers are the best co-worker ever, we have very good relationship. The hardest pat of that job we don't have no break and the most enjoyable part of if is the fact you can bring your computer, phone, Ipad and tec.. with you while and used them while you working. – less
Being an efficiant valet means a lot of qualities.
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 5, 2012
Pros: meeting different clients
Cons: very early shifts
I enjyed my work there, because I had a chance to talk to people and to serve them politely. Most of he cients were polite whhich facilitates a lot my job. Working as a valet is a job of precise and respect.
Streesful
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), WatfordNovember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches. short hours
Cons: dealing with public
Giving PCNs, checking road signs and markings. checking Pay & Display machines
deficult and demanding job made easier by the comfortable friendly work inviroment
Civil Enforcement Officer (Former Employee), essexOctober 16, 2013
as a traffic warden i would patrol the streets and car parks enforceing parking and issueing penalty charge notices.

i learned how to deal with the public even in the most hostile of situations.

management was supportive and engageing.

co workers were pleasent and friendly.

the hardest part of the job was the constant abbuse and trying to deal with – more... the public in confrontational sittuations.

the best part of the job was knowing i was keeping the roads clear. – less
it was a fun place to work
trafie warden (Former Employee), HertfordshireJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: you have two 15minb breaks and also an 1hr lunch break
Cons: the weather can be bad at times, and people shouting at you lots of different names.
It was a good place to work and all the staff was frendly, i was working their for over 3yr and just wanted to change my carrer and earn more money so i looked at collage and better payed jobs.
Environnement de travail stimulant
Caissier/Valet (Current Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 12, 2014
J'ai aimé le fait de travailler avec du monde , servir les gens et surtout une collaboration très stimulante avec l'équipe de travail
desagreable
Voiturier (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: peu de tips et paye pas assez
Cons: mal organise et pas d'heur supplementaire disponinle
quelque client sont desagreable et irrespectueux.je reste calme et bien servir la clientele
travaille paisible mais de note passable
voiturier (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 25, 2014
Pros: bonne d`esprit d`equipe
Cons: variation de l`horaire
c`etait un travail relaxant des gens plus ou moins respectueux accessible pour les futurs etudiants.
L’ambiance agréable.
Préposé au stationnement, Intervenant mobile (Former Employee), Aéroport International de MontréalMay 8, 2014
Un quart de travail à Vinci Park peut l'opportunité la possibilité d’améliorer l'habilité aux relations humaines.Travailler à l’extérieur en période hivernale représente l'aspect difficile du poste,cependant, l'intérêt d'occuper un poste au sein d’une équipe aussi dynamique que Vinci Park, s’est accru.