VINCI Park Employee Reviews

Was a wonderful experience.. of being lied to.
Parking Enforcment (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 July 2016
Starting off, they were great to work for, was on my feet doing go-fer's and parking attendant, making sure everyone followed the parking rules ( found out the bosses were"exempt" from this, apparently), though I worked around that, I enjoyed helping people out. A great experience up to my 3 month review.
On my 3 month, they conveniently forgot to mention , no raises or benefits, which I was told I would get. Not at all, they were tolerant of sick leave, till I got pnuemonia, then they had to find a way to get rid of me, always asking if this job is "right for me", the depression of that, made me leave, I begged them to take me back, and nada, a laugh and a boot to the butt.
I did enjoy working there, but I found out, it was very clique -ish. Really sad, good pay, and no weekends. Ah, it was an experience.
Pros
Alot of walking, no weekends.
Cons
Being in the worse weather you could think of, substandard equipment, clique-based mentality.
Un presse citron pour faire de la limonade!
Administrateur (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 May 2016
Charge de travail sans cesse croissante et très exigeant en rapport à la paie. Par chance, le directeur des opération et le directeur adjoint sont des gens respectueux pour qui il fait plaisir de donner son maximum (et plus!).
Pros
Autonomie
Cons
Charge de travail vs. salaire, délais et pression déraisonnables.
Productif et agréable
Préposée au service a la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2016
Accueil chaleureux
Contact avec la clientéle
Journée trés enrichissante
Environnement agreable
préposé chariots (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2016
entreprise serieuse, bonne ambiance, travail à l'exterieur dur en temps de froid
Pros
à l'écoute des employés
Cons
courte pause
Pearson Parking
Central Monitoring Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2016
Its a customer service role with some security as well, attending customers inquiry pertaining to their flights and parking rates.

Unionized working environment.
Pros
Work Location
Cons
no benefits
Productive and great experience
Teller (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2015
Working at Vinci Park as a teller has allowed me to perfect my customer service skills and hone my skills as a teller. I am able to have a flexible work schedule.
The parking Industry is not fun
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 September 2015
Dealing with irate customers who always think their violations or unjust and not fair, no fun place to work, not a hostil environment but very 'clicky'
Horaires très flexibles
Valet (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2015
Nous pouvons choisir nos horaires de travail de manière très libre.
Préposé,valet,caissier,et surveillant mobile
Valet pour le stationnement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 March 2015
Était une bonne compagnie que j ai aime travaille avec ceux . Une esprit equipe formidable , fiable et poli valent
Pros
Très bien
Cons
J ai pas eut de négativité a par le stress
Very busy work environment
Central Monitoring Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pearson Intl Airport1 March 2015
Day starts at 07:00am and is hectic through the day.

Learnt providing excellent customer service

Contracted Management

Good co-workers

Intermittent exposure to extreme cold weather

Helping customers
Bonne expérience de travail
Adjoint/superviseur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 February 2015
Les horaires sont appropriés.
Le développement en fonction des capacités est rapide.
Bon suivi de la direction.
Collaborateurs loyaux et motivés.
Pas d'aspect difficile dans l'exercice des fonctions.
Le plus agréable, le contact clientèle.
Pros
Connaissance de la géographie de Montréal
Cons
Pas d'avis négatifs
Terrible Company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On21 January 2015
I was a cashier at a Hotel location in the GTA, right in the downtown core. I was responsible for counting the float, signing in my hours for the day, and how much the float was at the beginning of my shift, and again at the end of my shift. I also had to write up 3 envelopes; one for each area. One of them being this company to have proof of the tickets of my shift for the day.

I learned pretty much nothing that I already didn't know in my previous employers. The management was absolutely terrible. The supervisor barely spoke English properly, which was very hard to understand, as well as work with. That also goes with my other co-workers. I felt as a minority seeing as I'm Canadian born. The boss rarely made an appearance, and if so, it wasn't for good reasons.

The hardest part of my job, was having no login access of my own to do my job efficiently. I raised that concern to my supervisor, and my boss, and nothing happened. I ask my boss if there was something that could process the time quicker, in case my supervisor decided to call in sick, and have no login which is absolutely needed to your job efficiently epically when you're working 8-9 hours a day.

Another hard part of the job was the booth. Not only was it very tiny, if you suffer from anxiety with small spaces, this job isn't for you. I say that because 4 people cannot be in this booth comfortably. There was also very, very, very poor circulation of air, and ventilation due to engines running in the motor court of the hotel I worked for. During the winter months, there was very, very, very poor heat, and
  more... the uniform jacket which I was provided with did not keep me warm at all.

The only enjoyable part of the job, was receiving Starbucks coffee at a discount, as well as booking a hotel at a discounted rate.

I'm happy I no longer work for this company, and now work elsewhere with room to advance, with excellent circulation and warmth
Pros
Tim Horton's across the street from the Hotel
Cons
Read below
Bon travail d'équipe
agent de stationnemement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 January 2015
Beaucoup de collaborations entre collègues.

Environnement agréable.
Environnement de travail stimulant
Caissier/Valet (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2014
J'ai aimé le fait de travailler avec du monde , servir les gens et surtout une collaboration très stimulante avec l'équipe de travail
Advantages of being a supervisor
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 September 2014
I learned what it is to manage a small company. From pays to schedules and auditing and accounting. Working as a supervisor needs some skills as stress management, a very good customer service and a very good organization.
desagreable
Voiturier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 September 2014
quelque client sont desagreable et irrespectueux.je reste calme et bien servir la clientele
Pros
peu de tips et paye pas assez
Cons
mal organise et pas d'heur supplementaire disponinle
Good place to work, a lot of customer service
Cashier - Valet (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 August 2014
• Guide and inform the customer on the parking lot concerning the rules, procedures, opening hours
• Ensure the safe movement of customer vehicles while offering excellent customer service
• Collect parking fees and perform manual transactions
• Manage cash during the shift hours
• Complete daily/cash report accurately
• Fill various others forms: event reports, incident reports
Can be demanding at times
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 August 2014
My typical day at work is opening or closing booth everyday. I am a parking attendant so I am responsible that all tickets are being payed for and place in all vehicles throughout the day. counting and balancing money as well as making deposits and of course excellent customer service. I work alone with no supervision. There's nothing hard about my job. I enjoy working with customers.
Excellent Company to work for
Event Based - Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Kanata5 July 2014
Management is "fair" to all employees.
I like the fact that at the end of each event, the job is done until the next event.
travaille paisible mais de note passable
voiturier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 June 2014
c`etait un travail relaxant des gens plus ou moins respectueux accessible pour les futurs etudiants.
Pros
bonne d`esprit d`equipe
Cons
variation de l`horaire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VINCI Park. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7