Village Wellness Clinic Offers Relief and Wellness Care for Markham
We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Massage Therapist to join our team of health professionals. They will be responsible for providing appropriate massage therapy care to clients and ensuring the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario guidelines are followed. This is a permanent part-time opportunity with the possibility of leading to full time.
- Responsible for filling out treatment notes and developing treatment plans
- Assessing client needs/injuries and providing appropriate care
- Clean hot stone pots after use
- Fill all oil/lotion bottles as necessary
- Ensure massage room is fully stocked with necessary towels, sheets, and pillowcases after use
- Ensure the table is set up properly
- Keep up to date on protocols and procedures
- Must be registered with CMTO
- Must be able to work variable hours including evenings and weekends
- RMT's are required to arrive at least 15 minutes before beginning of shift
- Must be dependable, flexible, and reliable
- Must be willing to market and attend events
- Motivated team player and hard working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great personality
*New Graduates are welcome!
We have been serving Markham and the neighboring communities with Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Orthotics...