- Process, reconcile, and prepare weekly client statements/invoices
- Review all bills, process invoices to be paid, and prepare disbursement reports
- Assemble all documents and prepare financial spreadsheets for monthly statement
- Perform all office administrator tasks, including sending couriers, ordering supplies, liaising with service provides, IT troubleshooting etc.
- Review and tracking of all outstanding receivables
- Maintain accounting records by making copies, filing documents
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer, processing backups
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Accounting / Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable / bookkeeping / monthly statement
- College/University degree plus AP/AR Certification
- Must have experience with Simply Accounting
- Experience in administration
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience with EDI systems
- Attention to detail
- PC proficiency
- Productivity, dependability, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal are VERY important
- Excellent English skills are a MUST
- Team player
Indeed - 9 months ago