VILLA MARIA

VILLA MARIA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing Employees
Caregiver (Former Employee), Fargo, NDFebruary 22, 2015
Hours didn't work with my schedule. They didn't have an opening in the job I wanted. Most enjoyable part of the job were the residents. I love older people.
work culture is disrespectful, micromanaged, unable to perform as a team. Management targeting staff. There is a culture of bullying staff.
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee), Mount Waverly Day ServiceJanuary 7, 2015
i would not recommend my worst enemy a job working in the day service. It is not solution based. The long term staff are rude and disrespectful to new staff. It is has a micromanaged attitude towards staff. Unable to work as a team. And a big culture of bullying to new staff.
Flexible and Family-focused
Therapeutic Support Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: family-focused & supportive
Cons: payscale typical for social services position
In the challenging field of social work/services, Villa Maria (Catholic Charities) makes you feel like you aren't just a number. They work to be as flexible as possible to meet your needs in terms of family and work life balance. Although the requirements are challenging and approach to numbers can be punitive, my overall experience here has been positive and supportive. Co-workers and supervisors are friendly and supportive.
Best employer ever
Spiritual Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Timonium, MDOctober 22, 2014
Pros: management truly cared about their employees, fun atmosphere. i could wear jeans
Cons: subject to federal bureaucracy
My favorite employer ever. Villa Maria is a branch of Associated Catholic Charities. I was hoping to retire from the agency but my job was downsized due to federal guidelines. Management was awesome and so the awesome-ness trickled down to all of the staff. This is a residential treatment center for children and the atmosphere is totall child focused. It was a very happy place and I loved going to work.
Good to start not to stay
Behavioral Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 15, 2014
Pros: flexiable work schedule
Cons: no lunch breaks
a very good experience, I learned how to manage very stressful environment. Overall good job, but there were no room for advancement.
Run away!
LPN (Former Employee), Mulvane KsJune 8, 2014
If you want to be the only nurse in the facility taking care of 50+ residents with no staff then this is the job for you. Management is so bad I can't begin to describe. Liars and backstabbers everywhere. This is a one star facility for a reason.
Working with mentally ill children of all ages
Respite Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 6, 2014
Pros: helping others
I have been with this company for a couple of years now, because I love what we stand for. Compassion, understanding and most of all willing to help the mental health sector improve. A typical work day is picking up kids from either school or home and spending a couple of hours with them to find out how their day was in school. I have learned so much from my kids. They have given me patience and more understanding through the years, but more importantly how much more effort and attention needs to be placed within this sector. The hardest part of my job sometimes is the long hours out driving around with each individual child. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I am making a difference in each of these children and parents life.....everyday.
productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), wichita ksFebruary 9, 2014
The job was a enjoyable and a wonderful place to have worked.
Winemaking , Cellar hand
Process Technician (Former Employee), Marlborough, New ZealandSeptember 26, 2013
Operate RDV to filter juice from lees,
Ensure only highest grade wine is passed,
involve in hands making of the wine on industrial scale
Work as part of a team from different nationalities to meet targets,
Fun workplace with Positive Working Environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 31, 2013
Worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant taking care of elderly.
Learned patience, customer service skills, building trusting relationships with families and residents.
Manangement was compassionate and Organized
Co-workers were fun and good to work with
Hardest part of the job was leaving
Most enjoyable was resident gratitude
Great company
AIN (Current Employee), Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLDJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: not enough hrs
I have liked my job at Villa Maria and have accomplished in my job. I have recently have moved back to the Sunshine Coast, looking for work.
Fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAOctober 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches
I have learned a lot from working at Villa and I loved my co workers and employees but more than anything I loved the residents.
Review
Server (Former Employee), Concord, NCAugust 9, 2012
Pros: free drinks and pizza.
Cons: short breaks
It was a great place to work,meeting new people a plus.made alot of new friends,enjoyed all my coworkers.
work ugh
Activities assistant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 4, 2012
it was a great job i really enjoyed being around the clients there and also the workers as well it was a fun time alwasy
Organización de apertura de una nueva unidad
Manejo Operativo de Restaurante (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFApril 28, 2014
Pros: imms y pago puntual.
Cons: cambios continuos de razon social.
Llegas a la unidad , prendes el sonido ambiental, las luces de fondo.
Pasas lista al personal en general.
Checas niveles de agua y gas.
Aprendí liderazgo.
Aprendí a controlar los insumos para bajar los costos.
Trabaje con tres colegas en unión y comunicación con manejo de bitácora y reporte de los sucesos del día.
La parte mas difícil del trabajo fue el traslado de mi casa al trabajo, 3 horas de camino.
La buena visión empresarial de la dirección general y trato directo.
No hay más fisicos con quien compartir
profesora de fisica (Current Employee), Rancagua, LIFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: ambiente laboral grato
Cons: recreos cortos, atrasos con pagos de cotizaciones
La verdad es que no estoy tan comprometida con los alumnos en comparación con mis colegas
ambiente teso
OSS (Former Employee), Sangano, PIEJanuary 14, 2014
Cons: ambiente teso
giornata: alzate, igiene personale ospiti, somministrazione colazione pasti, messe a letto.
colleghi stressati per i turni mal organizzati
difficile: lavorare bene nonostante l'ambiente teso
piacevole: rapporto con alcuni ospiti e alcune colleghe

VILLA MARIA Photos