Viking

Viking Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a relaxed environment
Customer Service Advisor/Receptionist (Former Employee), Rotherham, ENGNovember 14, 2014
I loved my time at Viking as it was interesting and I learned new skills such as upselling and cross selling
Bad ending.
Welding Fabricator (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 21, 2014
Pros: good hours, decent benefits
Cons: management
The job started great but then my job was deleted. It was sad and stressful ending to a career that I had looked forward to working for.
Good company, very reputable
Internal Sales Fire Division/Customer Service (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 24, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: lack of direction in some departments
Good company, would work for again if I had the chance, however the management was lacking in direction when I was there. If things have changed, it would be a good place to work.
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), El Cajon. CADecember 5, 2013
Did volunteer work in high school working with special need teens. Loved working with them and spending time with them
plant closed
Slitter Operator / overhead crane operater (Former Employee), Valley City, OHJune 23, 2013
plant closed due to poor management. I was a slitter and overhead crane operator here.
Friendly workplace with very long hours.
Assembler (Current Employee), Greenwood, MSFebruary 8, 2013
A typical day at work is usually very long. I've learned how to use air drills and work at a fast pace. My co-workers are very helpful, friendly, and respectful.
Great people from top to bottom.
Global Credit Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2012
Pros: great work atmosphere and great people.
Cons: as everywhere else, healthcare costs increased yearly for out-of-pocket
Great place to work. Great atmosphere, great employees, and great management team.
learning experience
Customer service representative (Former Employee), danbury ctMay 10, 2012
Pros: the people, the money, the learning experience, very well job over all
Cons: not enough callers layd off .
my Job duties every day would , include handling a large volume of customer calls for payment processing, conflict resolution and entering customer data.​ i learned more on customer service and data entry . my co workers were very nice it was a homey place , the most hard part about the job would had been the large amounbt of callers coming in at once – more... . – less
Was agood place to work. Free medical, Discounts on Viking merchandise
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 6, 2012
Pros: free medical, working on your own. unlimeted overtime
Cons: long hours. heavy lifting . traffic. bad weather, loading outside in the winter
Started at 3:30 am. Worked until route for that day was complete. Managment were strict , but fair. loading and of loading of trucks in the winter was hard.
Ótimo lugar para trabalhar
Monitor (Current Employee), Curitiba, PRMay 21, 2014
Excelente local para aprimorar o perfil profissional Suporte da gerência equipe dedicada e comprometida
Environnement de travail agréable
Chargée de recouvrement (Former Employee), Villepinte, A8January 30, 2014
Pros: formation et polyvalence
Cons: précarité du poste
Travail en open space avec tout le service finances.
Responsables hiérarchiques à l'écoute et humains et bonne entente entre les collaborateurs. Bon esprit d'équipe.
L'aspect le plus difficile du poste était le manque d'objectifs et la masse d'appels entrants. Le point agréable était la polyvalence du poste en ce qui concerne les tâches diverses et – more... donc la possibilité d'apprendre beaucoup de choses dans le domaine de la finance. – less
firmanızda tekrar çalışmak isterim
satış elamanı (Former Employee), aydınApril 7, 2013
Pros: ücretsiz övlen yemeyi
Cons: tikıt veriliyordu
daha önceçalıştım satış elamanı olarak çalışıyordum ve böyle bir şirkette tekrar çalışmak isterim