Saint-John, NB / Permanent position
Position No.: VB-08
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why we are one of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA.
We offer excellent wage package and benefits program:
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
- 12 paid Statutory Holidays
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring (prescription drug insurance, health care, dental care, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
- Years of service Recognition Program
- Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC. is a subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian, which concentrates its activities in the fire protection field with 14 offices throughout the country. For more than 80 years, the company has built a solid reputation by its commitment to provide products and services that meet precisely its customers' fire protection requirements. VIKING has developed strong expertise in the area of fire protection for high-risk buildings and property. Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
We are presently looking for an INSPECTION/SERVICE COORDINATOR for our Saint-John, NB office.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating and selling small contracts for fire sprinkler systems and service/inspection contracts, and to manage a team of technicians. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate all tasks concerning small contracts and service/inspection contracts;
- Schedule, plan and coordinate visits to customers;
- Order the material required by technicians;
- Offer technical support to technicians;
- Follow up on contracts, service and inspections, and proceed to quoting deficiencies.
- College diploma in advanced pipe fitting, or High School diploma with equivalent relevant experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience OR 10 years in the Sprinkler System Installer trade;
- Good knowledge of products used in fire protection;
- Good knowledge of Windows software;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Strong customer service skills.
Apply today by visiting our Website or submit your resume to Caroline Gobeil by e-mail.