Ottawa / Permanent position
Position No.: VO-02
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why we are one of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA.
We offer excellent wage package and benefits program:
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
- 12 paid Statutory Holidays
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring (prescription drug insurance, health care, dental care, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
- Years of service Recognition Program starting after 15 years of employment
- Employee Referral Program
- Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC. is a subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian, which concentrates its activities in the fire protection field with 14 offices throughout the country. For more than 80 years, the company has built a solid reputation by its commitment to provide products and services that meet precisely its customers' fire protection requirements. VIKING has developed strong expertise in the area of fire protection for high-risk buildings and property. We are an authorized distributor of Notifier products. Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
We are presently looking for a Sales Representative for our Ottawa office.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating and selling contracts, including:
- Prepare quotations in accordance with established procedures, and present them to clients;
- Ensure quotations’ follow-up with clients;
- Determine costs breakdown for all phases of the project, if necessary;
- Prepare work estimation for a project;
- Elaborate a work calendar, if necessary;
- Evaluate contract's additional costs, if necessary;
- Elaborate technical presentations concerning fire protection systems;
- Participate in construction sites meetings, if necessary;
- Participate in promotional activities (NFPA, NFSA, AFSA, ASPE, CASA) and special events.
- College diploma in fire protection or building mechanics or civil engineering, or high school diploma and equivalent relevant experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in standards and codes governing the conception and installation of automatic fire extinguishers systems;
- Knowledge of products used in fire protection;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Strong customer service skills.
Apply today by visiting our Website (www.vikingfire.ca) or submit your resume to Tanya Moskovakis by e-mail.
(estimator, business development)
Indeed - 11 months ago
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why...