FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN – SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Calgary, AB / Permanent position
Position No.: VC-06
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why we are one of the 50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA.
We offer excellent wage package and benefits program:
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
- 12 paid Statutory Holidays
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring (prescription drug insurance, health care, dental care, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
- Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC. is a subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian, which concentrates its activities in the fire protection field with 14 offices throughout the country. For more than 80 years, the company has built a solid reputation by its commitment to provide products and services that meet precisely its customers' fire protection requirements. VIKING has developed strong expertise in the area of fire protection for high-risk buildings and property. Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
We have an immediate opening for a FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN / SALES REPRESENTATIVE for our Calgary, AB office.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating and selling fire alarm contracts and do inspection, verification, modification and service on fire alarm systems. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
- Meet with clients to identify their needs in terms of fire alarm systems;
- Prepare work estimates and follow-up on quotations;
- Prepare, assemble and program new fire alarm systems;
- Initiate start-up and perform inspection, service and troubleshooting of existing fire alarm systems;
- Perform upgrades, repairs, additions of improvement to systems following inspection;
- Prepare inspection and verification reports;
- Respond to after hours’ service calls;
- Assist with pricing of inspection and service work.
- CFAA certification;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in service and inspection of fire alarm systems;
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical/electronic troubleshooting;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Strong customer service skills.
Apply today by visiting our Website or submit your resume by e-mail.
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why...