SALES REPRESENTATIVE – FIRE ALARM
Burnaby, BC / Permanent position
Position No.: VV-14
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why we are one of the *50 BEST EMPLOYERS IN CANADA*.
We offer excellent wage package and benefits program:
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
- 12 paid Statutory Holidays
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring (prescription drug insurance, health care, dental care, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
- Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC. is a subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian, which concentrates its activities in the fire protection field with 14 offices throughout the country. For more than 80 years, the company has built a solid reputation by its commitment to provide products and services that meet precisely its customers' fire protection requirements. VIKING has developed strong expertise in the area of fire protection for high-risk buildings and property. We are an authorized distributor of Notifier products. Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
We have an immediate opening for a FIRE ALARM SALES REPRESENTATIVE for our Burnaby, BC office.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating and selling contracts for fire alarm systems. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Meet with clients to identify their needs in terms of fire alarm systems;
- Prepare work estimates and follow-up on quotations;
- Evaluate contract's additional costs, if necessary;
- Participate in construction site meetings, when necessary.
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in the fire alarm contracting business;
- Knowledge of products used in fire alarm and more specifically Notifier products (an asset);
- Strong customer service skills;
- Past field experience (an asset);
- Valid driver's licence.
Apply today by visiting our Website or submit your resume to Caroline Gobeil by e-mail.
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments and discover why...