- Process invoices with the various data processing systems;
- Stay in constant communications with the various locations or suppliers to make sure that invoice processing is adequate;
- Respond to supplier inquiries or emails within a reasonable period of time;
- File documents and ensure follow-up of various records.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable, you will be a member of a dynamic group recognized for its true team spirit.
- Completed college degree;
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Highly proficient with the main office software suites, including Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and SAP applications;
- Making customer and their needs a primary focus of your actions;
- Solid planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to work as a team member, communicate with all levels of the organization and adapt quickly to change.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago