SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Reporting to the Vice President Business Development, the primary responsibilities of the Aircraft Delivery Coordinator are:
a)To administer all aspects of the Purchase Agreement (PA) from signing through to the final delivery and customer acceptance of a Series 400 Twin Otter Aircraft.
b)To act as the primary customer liaison responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships with Series 400 customers.
c)To coordinate the option implementation on Series 400 aircraft.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Primary Customer Interface post finalization of the Aircraft Purchase Agreement (PA) for all matters relating to final delivery, options, and payments.
- Build strong customer relationships founded upon a consistently high level of customer service and cultural sensitivity.
- Ensure that the terms and conditions of the PA are met.
- Determine if undocumented requirements exist, and incorporate, as necessary.
- Implement Work Change Orders and Amendments, when required.
B. Coordinate with Business Development, Engineering and other internal groups in the pricing, definition and incorporation of options, as required.
- Proactively identify impediments to meeting timeline commitments and work with internal stakeholders to implement solutions and mitigate risk.
C. Work with Vendors in pricing, product definition, and incorporation of third-party options, as required.
- Collaborate with MRO Manager & Supply Chain to define requirements for all options and modifications which require incorporation at or by a third party sub-contractor prior to final delivery.
D. Oversee the aircraft delivery timeline and communicate to internal departments regarding the production schedule.
E. Coordinate and oversee customer inspection during final delivery and acceptance of aircraft; coordinate PA commitments post customer inspection.
- Develop a robust Customer Acceptance process, resulting in exceptional and consistent customer experiences.
- Work with the technical resources assigned to ensure a streamlined and effective process.
- Seek feedback from customers to continuously improve the process.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent in Commerce, Project Management and/or Engineering;
- Previous Aviation and Aircraft Modification experience;
- Previous Customer Support and Sales experience
- Contract Negotiation experience;
- Project Management experience with multiple tasks and vendors;
- Engineering Degree or AME License an asset but not required;
- Fixed Wing Pilot’s License an asset but not required;
- Ability to function and contribute at a high level in a fast paced team environment;
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel, Project Management Software;
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and oral;
- Second or Multiple language skills an asset, but not required;
- Part Catalog and Technical drawing reading experience in combination with a high degree of mechanical aptitude;
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally;
- Ability to clearly enunciate language;
- Good hearing;
- Good mobility;
- Positive attitude.
Viking provides a complete range of services for the Beaver, Otter, Twin Otter and Dash 7. Services Include:
Spares Sales and Customer...