ViewSource Media is looking for a Junior Web Developer.
- Developing website platforms / interfaces from custom creative designs
- Maintaining existing websites
- Project management and planning
- Working with custom content management systems
- Hosting and email support
- Assisting in developing project schedules, task assignments and time estimates
- A strong skillset in HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL in a Linux / Apache environment
- Experience working with WordPress, and developing custom themes
- Experience in applying 3rd party APIs (PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Experience working with source control (Git, SVN, Mercurial) an asset
- A willingness to stay current with industry standards
- Must be a team oriented individual who can display a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills both with co-workers and working with clientele
ViewSource Media is a growing company providing customized website development services. ViewSource Media offers an open work environment and room for growth based on commitment levels / performance.
How to Apply
1. Ensure your emailed application includes the following elements:
Subject line: "Junior Web Developer"
- Outline of education, work experience and references
- Salary expectations
2. Email us your resume.