Videojet

Videojet Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A interesting technical job
Product Development / Wet Lab Quality Engineering (Former Employee), ILJuly 25, 2012
Pros: great cafeteria with a hot lunch.
Cons: working for an agency while there. i would have loved to be hired in there directly.
Videojet is a leader in industrial printers. They have a lab where several technicians work testing and developing existing and new printers. I worked with a senior engineer resolving issues they had with a recently acquired system. I learned how the printer worked & tore apart returned units to analyze why they failed. We ran a “design of experiment” – more... to determine how we could improve the life cycle time of the units. I analyzed statistical data looking for clues to improvements.
I also learned to varying degrees how the other printers worked. This allowed me to contrast and compare how the various units worked. I would do test and studies for different engineers. A very fun and interesting job.

I would start the day by checking to see which printers were working and record the data on them into a database. I would be given other projects to work on lasting from a day to a month or more.
I learned how printers worked. I studied the history of printers seeing how the technology got to where it is today. I got to use my pneumatics & electronics background as well as push on my uses of Access and Excel.
I thought the management there was excellent.
My co-workers worked pretty well together.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the ink & solvents. Some were very hazardous.
I liked being independent and part of an engineering team! – less
Azienda solida ma molto burocratica
Key account manager OEM & LPA manager Europe South (Current Employee), Peschiera Borromeo, LOMAugust 28, 2013
Pros: azienda solida e in continuo progresso
-Di media 2 visite al giorno
-ho imparato ad utilizzare SFDC (CRM) oltre ad aver seguito numerosi training finalizzati al miglioramento delle tecniche di gestione dei venditori
- ho instaurato un buon rapporto con la maggior parte dei miei colleghi (sia in ambito sales che non)
- la parte più difficile è far partire un'area che non era stata mai seguita
- – more... la parte più piacevole è cercare di raggiungere gli obiettivi in tempi record – less