Videojet Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company to work for
Senior Field Customer Service Engineer and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL2 October 2017
Theis is a very nice and relaxing company and they have many job opportunities and locations. the employees and employers were great. they have a great training facility and trainers.
Good company to work for. High demanding environment always fostering associates to develop themselves.
HR Regional Director - Latin America (Former Employee) –  Barueri, SP22 August 2016
It is a high demanding company always fostering you to exceed performance. Usually associates face situations of stress to achieve results.
Great company for learning and developing yourself in all DBS tools, and also knowledge about other cultures. Lean structure provides you a good exposition throughout the organization.
Direction is very "straight to the point" but listen to their associates.
Pros
Learning environment, exposure, lean structure, good range of products
Cons
high pressure, too excel company
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Especialista en Marketing Digital (Current Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF10 December 2015
Trabajar para el deporte queretanos fue una satisfacción personal
Pros
Prestaciones de gobierno
Cons
Burocracia
Azienda solida ma molto burocratica
Key account manager OEM & LPA manager Europe South (Current Employee) –  Peschiera Borromeo, LOM28 August 2013
-Di media 2 visite al giorno
-ho imparato ad utilizzare SFDC (CRM) oltre ad aver seguito numerosi training finalizzati al miglioramento delle tecniche di gestione dei venditori
- ho instaurato un buon rapporto con la maggior parte dei miei colleghi (sia in ambito sales che non)
- la parte più difficile è far partire un'area che non era stata mai seguita
- la parte più piacevole è cercare di raggiungere gli obiettivi in tempi record
Pros
Azienda solida e in continuo progresso
A interesting technical job
Product Development / Wet Lab Quality Engineering (Former Employee) –  IL25 July 2012
Videojet is a leader in industrial printers. They have a lab where several technicians work testing and developing existing and new printers. I worked with a senior engineer resolving issues they had with a recently acquired system. I learned how the printer worked & tore apart returned units to analyze why they failed. We ran a “design of experiment” to determine how we could improve the life cycle time of the units. I analyzed statistical data looking for clues to improvements.
I also learned to varying degrees how the other printers worked. This allowed me to contrast and compare how the various units worked. I would do test and studies for different engineers. A very fun and interesting job.

I would start the day by checking to see which printers were working and record the data on them into a database. I would be given other projects to work on lasting from a day to a month or more.
I learned how printers worked. I studied the history of printers seeing how the technology got to where it is today. I got to use my pneumatics & electronics background as well as push on my uses of Access and Excel.
I thought the management there was excellent.
My co-workers worked pretty well together.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the ink & solvents. Some were very hazardous.
I liked being independent and part of an engineering team!
Pros
great cafeteria with a hot lunch.
Cons
working for an agency while there. i would have loved to be hired in there directly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Videojet. Our community is ready to answer.