Vicwest, a division of Vicwest Inc., is the leading supplier and distributor of metal cladding, roofing and decking in Canada. We specialize in providing building envelope solutions for the industrial, commercial, institutional, architectural, agricultural and residential markets, manufacturing primarily metal wall and roof systems for buildings.
As a key member of our support staff at the Edmonton branch, you will be required to coordinate and process inside sales orders, provide technical knowledge and detailed product specifications to meet customer needs.
- Process sales orders by checking for correct price, profile, description, quantity, and credit terms.
- Interface with customers, field sales, and manufacturing on matters dealing with quotations, scheduling, delivery dates and shipping.
- Assist customers with product applications by providing technical knowledge of our products.
- Complete paperwork/forms to record required sales information.
- Maintain the appropriate customer files and reports.
- Perform accurate and speedy data entry.
- Post secondary education and diploma/certificate is considered an asset.
- 3 - 5 years experience in the Construction or Manufacturing industry in a senior customer service role.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to multi-task and handle timelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their submission; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone inquiries please.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard