Responsible for working as a member of the store team and achieving the store’s sales goals by providing exceptional customer service at all times and maintaining the company brand image in product presentation and store operations.
-Achieve daily and weekly personal sales and quantifiable (Sales Per Hour, Average Dollar Sale, Units Per Transaction) goals.
- Understanding of accountability for monthly sales goals
- Attend training to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all relevant company history, store information, and become an expert in a specific product category. Take initiative to learn about new product as it comes into the store.
- Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Attend all store meetings as directed by management.
- Provide all customers with customer service that is in accordance with company standards.
- Develop and maintain an organized and effective client book with regular follow up to clients
- Maintain regular communication with customers to establish and build relationships.
- Communicate customer needs to the management team.
- Prevent shrink through customer service.
- Replenish merchandise as stock sells down.
- Communicate supply stock levels and product quality issues to management as necessary.
- Administer fitting room procedures.
- Follow store opening and closing procedures.
- Perform operational duties as directed by management.
- Follow all company loss prevention procedures.
- Utilize maintenance checklists regularly to ensure consistency of the store’s cleanliness.
- Back up for stock responsibility when necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work towards set sales goals on a weekly basis individually and as a team
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
- Ability to lift boxes, manipulate a hand truck, able to move heavy objects easily. This includes: lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling with possibly no elevator access.
- 3-5 years previous retail sales experience
- Preferred: luxury sales experience dealing with timepieces, luggage, cutlery/knives, and or apparel.
- Flexibility in schedule. Must be able to change schedule when needed due to business needs.
Victorinox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.