We are looking for a friendly, professional and hard-working person to join our team as a Front Desk Administrator. Experience is an asset, but not required.
We are a locally-owned private optometry practice that has been serving downtown Victoria for more than 30 years.
Our ideal candidate is friendly and professional, with a passion for helping people and an active interest in health, vision and fashion. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, efficient and organized and has excellent communication skills. They will need to be a fast learner with an ability to adapt to help meet patient needs.
- Listening to and relating well with a diverse range of people
- Multitasking in a very busy environment
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Accountable and self-aware
- Able to work independently within a team context
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of patient flow throughout the day
- Handling incoming telephone, email and fax inquiries
- Coordination of follow-up communication with patients
- Daily administrative preparation for serving patients
- General office administration
Clinic hours are generally Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm with some later evenings.
This is an entry-level, full-time, permanent position.
Please submit a resume and introductory email.
Principals only; no recruiters please.