Administration, Staff Management, Productive Team Environment
Admissions Assistant/Team Leader (Former Employee) – Wellington, New Zealand – 11 October 2013
- Administration based tasks, computer, filing, scanning, photocopying, communicating with students and academic staff, management meetings, managing junior staff
- Management of staff, preparing for meetings, working as a team, tight deadlines
- Great team environment with hard working co-workers
- None, enjoyed every aspect of the job
- Working with an enthusiastic team, supported by great management structure and helping students.
Working as a team, advancing to team leader, busy with tight deadlines