Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive workplace but low salary and no benefits, and taking consideration on my workplace distance
House Keeping/ Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 November 2012
I was working 5 hours a day at Victoria Inn. i used to clean the hotel rooms , hallway and other assigned job . ! learned to be more productive and creative for all the jobs that they assigned me to do, my speed in working is developed, The management are a good team ,when you had a concerns they listen to you and give a solution on it as soon as they can. I had a good working relationships with my co workers. The hardest part on may job is having a few hours of working and yet no health benefits at all,and may workplace distance. The most enjoyable part on my working experience is that i enhanced my skills and abilities which i know it could help me a lot to be more productive on my next job .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
working in a team
Banquet Server [Part-time] (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB4 April 2012
I think the most important part in my job is to work in teams and to communicate. Because everything has to be done quick and accurately and if your under pressure you need to be able to communicate with your working partner. Everything has to be professional.
Pros
staff meal for $3
Cons
heavy lifting

2.7