A suitable candidate must possess the following
(i) Must be very detail oriented.
(ii) Must be able to communicate in English,Punjabi and Hindi languages.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Review, evaluate and implement new procedures in the office.
- Prioritize the daily work and delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met
and procedures are followed.
- Strictly follow up administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation and our
- Plan and co ordinate for office services, such as filling up forms and meet the dead lines dates
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and
project planning and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls for
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Supervise records management technicians and related staff/Immigration Agents.
- Prepare immigration files under different programs.
- Assisting clients for providing necessary documents.
- Prepare and update client account in timely manner.
- Order Office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and email inquiries on daily basis.
- Prepare monthly work summary
To supports global communities to assist those in need of Canadian immigration & law services.