Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Entertaining
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 7, 2014
This job was very simple yet could be stressful when football games were in the area. The atmosphere was fun and always something new.
Amazing trainings
Brand and operation manager (Current Employee), Modesto, CASeptember 6, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job, is creating an open door policy where associates are comfortable to come and share any concerns or opinion.
Creating a best place to work where everyone is appreciated for the work they do.
Analyzing business results, celebrating the wins and coming up with strategic plans to achieve the goals.
Having a passion for – more... what I do and leading by example. – less
Good oportunites
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: n/a
A typical day at work was a lot of costumer services and sales, I learned a lot about folding and sales, my co-workers were nice, the hardest part was that you have like 3 people watching what you were doing, the most enjoyable part of the job was communicate with different people.
Retail made fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, holiday pay, good work environment
Cons: hard to move up within the company, little pay, non consistent hours
I thoroughly enjoyed working for victoria's secret. I loved all the products, the girls and management were wonderful. Our customers were great, they were always repeat customers. Plus there is no better feeling than knowing you were able to satisfy your customers wants and needs.
Great values
Capability Manager (Former Employee), Washington DCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: gratis
Cons: too many floorsets
Victoria Secret has amazing values, there is so much you will learn working there.
Great work place and life-time experiences.
Sales Associate, Bra Specialist (Current Employee), Estero, FLSeptember 3, 2014
A typical shift is 6 hours working in the fitting room. I am charge of making sure customers feel invited and welcomed into the fitting rooms. Answer all questions that customers may have and get them anything that they wanted to try on while in the fitting room. Management world do a "warm-up" when I clocked in to tell me promotions and other things – more... going on in the store that day to help me get focused. My co-workers are always helpful and are willing to go the extra mile for customers. The hardest part is constantly being on my feet and a non-stop working environment; I am never bored in the fitting rooms. The most enjoyable part of my job are the connections I make with customers. Everyone comes in through different parts of life and I love meeting new people. – less
Good place to learn about lingerie
Sales Support (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: getting free bras, discount
Cons: inexperienced management
The TV ads are deceptive but the company is actually pretty decent. Management was very excellent when I started with the company but after the good managers got promoted or moved, the managers we had were not as effective, efficient, or helpful. They were also very young and inexperienced which made my job harder along with several other employees – more... who had been with the company for many years and worked very hard to be very good at what they did. – less
Overall GREAT company to work for!
Beauty Category Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 3, 2014
Work environment was great! You could expect the team morale to always be on the up and up. Although working with the public can be the hardest part of retail, being able to think quickly and resolve issues can turn an irate customer into one of your favorites that continue to come back, shop, and personally ask for you.
wonderful company
Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Huntington, NYSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: workers are very polite
Cons: hard with life schedule
working for victoria secret was a good retail experience for me, many things didn't know about various garments i learned through that company.
loved the people i worked with
Sales (Former Employee), santa ana , CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: getting bundles, snacks from time to time
Cons: short breaks and employee advancement was difficult to achieve
i did different things everyday, whether it was working with customers, or doing late night inventory. i learned cashiering, how to do inventory, floor sets, among other stuff. management was great, worked with employees, helped us out if we needed it. coworkers were great as well.
selling products and helping customers, orgaizing the clothing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Exton, PASeptember 3, 2014
Greeting the customers, asking if they need help with finding anything, helping them find what they need, and organizing the clothing
Awesome people - no work. life balance
Asst Manager (Former Employee), PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great people, beautiful product
Cons: no work-life-balance
Great employees, too demanding no work-life-balance. It was great to help Customers pick out beautiful product
Productive, fun with room to grow
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), fort lauderdale,flSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: new promotions daily
Cons: on cal work hours, overnight floor sets
I had the opportunity to meet new people, and was offered a promotion, the managers were supportive, overnight floor sets were fun, and all co-workers had a great work relationship, there was always new promotions and new things to do, the work hours were a bit difficult especially when your on-call, but i enjoyed helping women feel good about themselves – more... when buying clothing and fragrances. it was a great first job. – less
An ok job
Stock manager/restock merchandise/sales clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TX RivercenterSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: product sampling like lotions and skin products
Cons: seasonal job
The day normally started with a quick stock inventory and making sure that the front of the store was stock and cleaned. I really learned most of the stock room duties. Management was a bit erratic at time because there were anywhere from 2-3 managers/assistant managers per shift but they kept pretty good touch with each. I had really good/hard working – more... co-workers and enjoyed every moment.

The hardest part of the job was the trying to please 2-3 managers. they all wanted done there way but it may not be the way the other managers liked. Of course if you work there long enough, you know what they like done and adjust to them accordantly. This job was a fun experience and wouldn't mind going back. – less
Fun workplace
Sale's Associate (Former Employee), Burlington, MASeptember 2, 2014
This is a good entry level position for sales. Challenging sales due to the nature of selling intimate items to customers, which is beneficial for a learning experience.
long nights
Temporary Admissions Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 1, 2014
The company is awesome to work for. Nice discounts and buy-ins. Great training. Advancement is great too when you really work for it. Only problem is not enough pay for the work being done, especially closing a t night. Folding panties? Really? Plus, the hours are still so uncertain it;s hard to make plans.
Wonderful Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2014
Super fun! Everyone is my age most the time and understand problems our ages go through. It's about what customers go through in a daily basis and we help them through.
Great Work Life Balance
Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 30, 2014
During my time at Victoria's Secret I maintained a lot of the same staff that started when I did. Victoria's Secret creates an environment in which people want to stay and work for long periods of time.

I loved coming to work everyday and was grateful for the partnerships and friendships I gained along my 9 year journey!
Good experience
Loss Prevention (Former Employee), UKAugust 30, 2014
Great experience and a good name to have on your CV.
Very demanding and fast paced environment
Enjoyed Everyday In Fragrance
Crew Member (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLAugust 29, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the day is opening the store. Early shift, Happy customers, and your day consisted of stocking product.

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos