Victoria's Secret
1,844 reviews

Victoria's Secret Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Work Life Balance
Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 30, 2014
During my time at Victoria's Secret I maintained a lot of the same staff that started when I did. Victoria's Secret creates an environment in which people want to stay and work for long periods of time.

I loved coming to work everyday and was grateful for the partnerships and friendships I gained along my 9 year journey!
Good experience
Loss Prevention (Former Employee), UKAugust 30, 2014
Great experience and a good name to have on your CV.
Very demanding and fast paced environment
Enjoyed Everyday In Fragrance
Crew Member (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLAugust 29, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the day is opening the store. Early shift, Happy customers, and your day consisted of stocking product.
It was an ok place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2014
This is the type of job for persons who are just looking for employment.
SO SO Environment
Cash Lead (Current Employee), Nyack, NYAugust 28, 2014
I loved working for VS however, it is hard to move up within the company.
Operations Manager
Brand Delivery and Operations Manager (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 28, 2014
I have learned in this position that I love the operational side of the business. There is a lot of importance in this level of the business and to keep up with all of the changes and planning for the daily operations. While this is the hardest part of my job it is also the most rewarding. I feel when it comes to retail management there needs to be – more... a team effort and all of the managers need to ensure they are fulfilling their role. This seems to be an opportunity in the building that I am currently work in. When it comes to work life balance which I feel is very important it is not possible in a retail store. – less
Upbeat work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 28, 2014
Working with this company gave me the experience in sales and customer service necessary to grow and learn from experience.
Is an amazing company to work for
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Livingstone,NJAugust 27, 2014
A typical day is full of positive energy where you don't mind how much work you do.
I learn that when a company invest in you is a learning you take for ever and I'm grateful for it.
Is a great filling to work with knowledgeable people and said I enjoyed going to work every day.
fun palce
Exclusive salesperson (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYAugust 27, 2014
i think better than read its one invite to interview and you will see how is your business will gain more clients and money
Great company that invest in employee growth.
Intimates Category Manager- Functional Manager (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, discount
Cons: work life balance as a member of management is hard to achieve
Excellent company that continually invests in internal growth and genuinely strives to have achieve a great work environment. As with many retailers, achieving a work life balance as a member of management can be hard. Key business days are usually weekends and holidays which make them hard to enjoy if you are working all of them.
fun work place everyone rellay friendly
Sales associate (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 26, 2014
i like working for Victoria secret. the reason I quit was because my 6 month old baby was very sick from the woophing cough and I didn't have no ne to take care of her.
Its a good Company to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oceanside, CaAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no complaint
Very Organized company from the president to team member, been taking care of by the company.
Great training and positive work environment
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
Typical day consisted of prepping for the day with new products and promotions then meeting with section manager to get ready and set goals for the day. Managers were typically helpful and willing to assist with any situation. The hardest part of the job would have to be closing down the store during Semi Annual Sale; it was notoriously miserable. The – more... most enjoyable part was helping customers pick out products for certain occasions or outfits. – less
Wonderful place to work.
Sales Support Lead (Current Employee), Florence, ALAugust 25, 2014
I was hired in at an elevated position, the rate of pay was better than i expected. i have held a temporary position during the holidays, which was a bonus $1 an hour.
There are PLENTY of opportunities for advancement, the corporate side of it seems to actually care about the employees, and i love my coworkers and my managers.

I love my job!
Being a Vickie girl
Keyholder (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: low pay
These women work hard for little money. You learn to work as a team with different personalities and options. I love this job its just they pay low
Flexible and transferable
Customer Service (Former Employee), Southlake, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: discount and gratises
Cons: low paying and difficult hours
I enjoy working in my particular store. Most of the managers are very helpful, encouraging and supportive.
Hardest part of this job is time processing hours are done as I have a family.
Most enjoyable part of this job are the friendships made with other employees.
Retail for young adults
Customer Service/Customer Sales (Former Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 24, 2014
This job is good for young adults. This is a good starter job for any young adult.
Productive and great environment to work in.
Category Supervisor (Current Employee), Burlington, NCAugust 24, 2014
Pros: free gratis, great discount, great environment to work in.
Cons: no benefits unless full time, low pay.
Great customer experience is what we focused on everyday and worked to beat last years numbers. Always coaching associates to better themselves. Best part of the job are the associates, gratis, and discount.
Flexible job.
Sales Support, Shipment (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, NJAugust 24, 2014
Pros: in early before store opens, get out early, working as part of a team
Cons: insufficient hours, scheduling issues.
Day of work: Come in, process all new merchandise and put it all away, clean up before the store opens, deal with customers and their needs, leave.
What I have learned: Connecting with clientele's wants and needs and establish a relationship with the client.
Management: For the most part easy going, very very constructive when it comes to criticism.
Hardest – more... part: Getting by with hours.
Enjoyable: Ability to constantly enhance organization and sorting skills. – less
Social environment
Pink Sales associate (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXAugust 23, 2014
Pros: good way to expand social skills
Cons: short breaks, gets really busy
Slow in the mornings, busy at rush hour, moderate at closing time. Overall not a bad place to work. I really liked it and even though I didn't personally know all of the employees, there was never any drama or bickering. Definitely a great way to get over shyness and fear of speaking to people. When you work the floor you are required to be familiar – more... with the store and engage the customer fully.
When it came to the store, management was always on point. But when it came to "picking favorites" or leaving your outside problems at the door, both management and employees were kinda bad about it.
I'd say the hardest parts were the semi-annual sales. Other than that everything was pretty smooth when it came to having things in stock and help from other employees in different departments.
Most enjoyable parts were either setting up for the after hour events or sitting on the floor folding panties during closing time. – less

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos