Victoria's Secret
1,721 reviews

Victoria's Secret Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work, great teamwork
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Burlington, MAJuly 8, 2014
The team environment here makes this job fun and easy. Management is fair to all employees from full time to temporary hire. Definite perks with gratis items during promotions.
Challenging
Sales Support (Former Employee), Katy, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great employees
Cons: no full time, no benefits
Thriving in an almost always busy work environment, Victoria Secret stood out as a place where customer interaction was heavily applied. Hours were very flexible however however arbitrary at best as I often found myself doing morning shifts to closing ones. The opportunity for growth was mild at best and at times even stale with no openings to be found – more... for countless months. I did however find that there was a strong sense of unity among all employees that made it worth while to stay. Everyone was always positive, optimistic at all times. – less
Fun and pretty place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service associate (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXJuly 8, 2014
Pros: you get free and discounted stuff all the time. pay time and a half on all holidays.
Cons: very low pay for how professional you have to be and how much responsibilities you have, if you work at night your gonna be there really late.
Great job but the pay rate and some of the hours are just unrealistic. very low pay with a lot of responsibility and professionalism.
flexible, fun, fast
Cashier (Current Employee), Brea, CAJuly 7, 2014
I have worked for VS for 4 years. Overall I have enjoyed my time. It is a great job to have while in school because of the flexibility, but you better be ready to work QUICKLY and EFFICIECENTLY. This store is constantly with business so knowing how to work under pressure is a PLUS.
Enjoyable place to work as a side job.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Eatontown, NJJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, different positions offered and discount is decent.
Cons: growth in the store/company is not easy.
It is a great place to work if you are looking for a job to make a little side money while at school or to occupy your time. You have to work your butt off in order to get moved up and even when you do, the salary increase is not that much.
Very productive
Beauty Sales Associate/Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAJuly 7, 2014
Promoting sales, restock inventory, Train any new associates. Had a very helpful team of workers on my side that assisted me in any type of work I needed them to. Learned accurate bra sizing
Productive, fun workplace, training made easy by helpful managers, supportive co-workers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), York, PAJuly 3, 2014
Very caring company, flexible and considerate, supportive co-workers and management. Fast-paced, hands-on training daily.
fun workplace with laid back environment
Sales Support Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Parma, OHJuly 2, 2014
Pros: gratis's
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at Victoria's Secret is fun. I love the great atmosphere and the customer's are awesome. I love making our customer's feel good about themselves and feel sexy at the same time.
Easy Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 2, 2014
Use to love working there, very easy, good company and easy to learn.
good work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), las Vegas NVJuly 1, 2014
fun place, except the part where you are required to sign customers up for a vs credit card. if you don't your hours get cut
loved it
sales associate (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 30, 2014
I would go back to Victorias Secret ! I love their brand and in general their professionalism was great . Working there is lots of fun and your hard work is definitely recognized. I have nothing bad to say about this company at all .
Wish I could have stayed
Merchandise Planning Associate (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 29, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: workload
I worked here for only one year because the position was temporary. The work environment was good. Everyone was very friendly and on Friday volunteers would bring in breakfast for the department.
Retail
Customer service and product sales (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJJune 28, 2014
Pros: gained positive experience in multi-tasking
Cons: short breaks
A typical day for me ranged from secuirty of the store, to stocking and cleaning the store. I learned how to multi task very well, while staying very on point with completing my taks. I was always around people so communication was very common and it made me very routine with multi-tasking and completeting my job duties. The management and the co-workers – more... were all nice people and very flexible for I held this job while at college. The hardest part of the job was leaving because of all the great people. The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and the common interaction with people. – less
Good Times
Sales Support (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 27, 2014
Every day at Victoria's Secret is an adventure. All the associates and managers are friendly and easy to get along with. There is always something new to learn as standards seem to change almost daily. The visual team keeps the associates on their toes as drawer bases seem to move from day to day. It can be frustrating but it is easy to learn once you – more... know in what room a collection belongs. – less
A decent place for college kids
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), NJJune 26, 2014
Victoria's Secret is not a bad place to work if you are just doing it part time. If you plan on making a career of it you will have long and inconsistent hours. You will deal with a lot of daily stress and frustration. The pay is decent for a person living by themselves. IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO REALLY SUPPORT A FAMILY OR EVEN HAVE A LIFE WITH THAT FAMILY.
Who doesn't love Victorias secret?
Sales Support Manager/ Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 26, 2014
Victorias secret is a great company to work for. It was a fun atmosphere with great employees to work along side with. The greatest benefits about working here was the discount and occasional free stuff the company would give out.
Ok place
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJune 25, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: short breaks, job and life balance
I most enjoyed with this company was meeting and connecting with new people everyday, also my co- workers were nice. The face pace was nice at times too.
Retail Experience
Staffing and Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Paramus NJJune 25, 2014
A perfect introduction into the workforce for a college graduate.
Very Productive an amazing environment
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours when holidays pass
Replenishing the floor and organizing the back room as well as the floor. I learned how to have fun at my workplace how having a full set of tasks is the best way that I work. Management was overall good. The hardest part was not being able to work enough hours to stay with them. Everyday was something new and being able to work with the visual team – more... was the most fun. – less
Fast paced environment
Sales/Cashier (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJune 25, 2014
Worked on the cash register, folded clothes, maintained neat tables to make the clothes visible to customers, and assisted customers with any questions.

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos