Victoria's Secret
1,830 reviews

Victoria's Secret Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome people - no work. life balance
Asst Manager (Former Employee), PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great people, beautiful product
Cons: no work-life-balance
Great employees, too demanding no work-life-balance. It was great to help Customers pick out beautiful product
Productive, fun with room to grow
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), fort lauderdale,flSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: new promotions daily
Cons: on cal work hours, overnight floor sets
I had the opportunity to meet new people, and was offered a promotion, the managers were supportive, overnight floor sets were fun, and all co-workers had a great work relationship, there was always new promotions and new things to do, the work hours were a bit difficult especially when your on-call, but i enjoyed helping women feel good about themselves – more... when buying clothing and fragrances. it was a great first job. – less
An ok job
Stock manager/restock merchandise/sales clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TX RivercenterSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: product sampling like lotions and skin products
Cons: seasonal job
The day normally started with a quick stock inventory and making sure that the front of the store was stock and cleaned. I really learned most of the stock room duties. Management was a bit erratic at time because there were anywhere from 2-3 managers/assistant managers per shift but they kept pretty good touch with each. I had really good/hard working – more... co-workers and enjoyed every moment.

The hardest part of the job was the trying to please 2-3 managers. they all wanted done there way but it may not be the way the other managers liked. Of course if you work there long enough, you know what they like done and adjust to them accordantly. This job was a fun experience and wouldn't mind going back. – less
Fun workplace
Sale's Associate (Former Employee), Burlington, MASeptember 2, 2014
This is a good entry level position for sales. Challenging sales due to the nature of selling intimate items to customers, which is beneficial for a learning experience.
long nights
Temporary Admissions Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 1, 2014
The company is awesome to work for. Nice discounts and buy-ins. Great training. Advancement is great too when you really work for it. Only problem is not enough pay for the work being done, especially closing a t night. Folding panties? Really? Plus, the hours are still so uncertain it;s hard to make plans.
Wonderful Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2014
Super fun! Everyone is my age most the time and understand problems our ages go through. It's about what customers go through in a daily basis and we help them through.
Great Work Life Balance
Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 30, 2014
During my time at Victoria's Secret I maintained a lot of the same staff that started when I did. Victoria's Secret creates an environment in which people want to stay and work for long periods of time.

I loved coming to work everyday and was grateful for the partnerships and friendships I gained along my 9 year journey!
Good experience
Loss Prevention (Former Employee), UKAugust 30, 2014
Great experience and a good name to have on your CV.
Very demanding and fast paced environment
Enjoyed Everyday In Fragrance
Crew Member (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLAugust 29, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the day is opening the store. Early shift, Happy customers, and your day consisted of stocking product.
It was an ok place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2014
This is the type of job for persons who are just looking for employment.
SO SO Environment
Cash Lead (Current Employee), Nyack, NYAugust 28, 2014
I loved working for VS however, it is hard to move up within the company.
Operations Manager
Brand Delivery and Operations Manager (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 28, 2014
I have learned in this position that I love the operational side of the business. There is a lot of importance in this level of the business and to keep up with all of the changes and planning for the daily operations. While this is the hardest part of my job it is also the most rewarding. I feel when it comes to retail management there needs to be – more... a team effort and all of the managers need to ensure they are fulfilling their role. This seems to be an opportunity in the building that I am currently work in. When it comes to work life balance which I feel is very important it is not possible in a retail store. – less
Upbeat work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 28, 2014
Working with this company gave me the experience in sales and customer service necessary to grow and learn from experience.
Is an amazing company to work for
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Livingstone,NJAugust 27, 2014
A typical day is full of positive energy where you don't mind how much work you do.
I learn that when a company invest in you is a learning you take for ever and I'm grateful for it.
Is a great filling to work with knowledgeable people and said I enjoyed going to work every day.
fun palce
Exclusive salesperson (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYAugust 27, 2014
i think better than read its one invite to interview and you will see how is your business will gain more clients and money
Great company that invest in employee growth.
Intimates Category Manager- Functional Manager (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, discount
Cons: work life balance as a member of management is hard to achieve
Excellent company that continually invests in internal growth and genuinely strives to have achieve a great work environment. As with many retailers, achieving a work life balance as a member of management can be hard. Key business days are usually weekends and holidays which make them hard to enjoy if you are working all of them.
fun work place everyone rellay friendly
Sales associate (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 26, 2014
i like working for Victoria secret. the reason I quit was because my 6 month old baby was very sick from the woophing cough and I didn't have no ne to take care of her.
Its a good Company to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oceanside, CaAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no complaint
Very Organized company from the president to team member, been taking care of by the company.
Great training and positive work environment
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
Typical day consisted of prepping for the day with new products and promotions then meeting with section manager to get ready and set goals for the day. Managers were typically helpful and willing to assist with any situation. The hardest part of the job would have to be closing down the store during Semi Annual Sale; it was notoriously miserable. The – more... most enjoyable part was helping customers pick out products for certain occasions or outfits. – less
Wonderful place to work.
Sales Support Lead (Current Employee), Florence, ALAugust 25, 2014
I was hired in at an elevated position, the rate of pay was better than i expected. i have held a temporary position during the holidays, which was a bonus $1 an hour.
There are PLENTY of opportunities for advancement, the corporate side of it seems to actually care about the employees, and i love my coworkers and my managers.

I love my job!

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos