Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
VS-Pink
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ontarioJanuary 21, 2015
really bad hours. 4hrs a week with open availability.....not a lot of room for advancement
fun learning job
sales floor (Former Employee), Laredo, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: walkie talkies so everyone could keep in touch for help
Cons: short hours
you learn a lot about bras and underwear and how to help out customers. however, you also learn how to sell. with open ended questions. and always add options to a customers item that they are taking.
Very fun atmosphere
Sales Associate/Clothing Fit Specialist (Former Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 21, 2015
This was a great place to build my customer service and sales skills leading me into and introduction into management skills.
Connecting and touching inner beauty to every customer
Head Sales Associate (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAJanuary 21, 2015
cultural and fast paced working environment
learned how to connect and out reach to customers
sales specialist
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYJanuary 21, 2015
fun place to work! awesome gratis, customers are a riot to work with
mellow environment
High Velocity Associate (Former Employee), Brea, CaJanuary 21, 2015
come in and work beauty area as well as the panty bar. promote our sales taking place and selling bras. co-workers were pretty chill and laid back. the hardest part about working here was being pregnant at the time. things changed once they were notified of the pregnancy
Great opportunities available in growth and compensation
Brand Delivery and Operations Manager (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJanuary 21, 2015
Best part of the job is the product, coaching culture, and continual company growth and evolution.

Worst part of the job is the inconsistency within each store, which can be different depending on the management team from both a store and district level. Inconsistency in coaching, customer service, development, and also interpretation of company initiatives.
Gain Lots of experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: fun, exciting
Working at Victoria Secret was very new to me. I have never worked retail/sales so I was really interested.
I loved coming in to work because I got a chance to help others find what they need and share information about the products that I didn't know until i worked there.
Also being rewarded with free bras was a big plus because of all our hard work!
Fun and Great work place
Team Member/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJanuary 20, 2015
The work place at victoria's secret, was great and fun. We have great managers that worked with you, and great co-workers, that made it fun to work. The customers were great and very nice.
Felt Uncomfortable to be a Plus Size Girl
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 20, 2015
Pretty typical work. Some of the girls were nice but overall I didn't feel like I was supposed to work there because I am plus size.
Great customer service Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), lexington kyJanuary 20, 2015
Victorias secret is a really busy business. you have to be able to multitask to do this job. the managers and supervisors are willing to help you with anything you need. it is a very fun work place once you get used to every thing.
If your not skinny and bubbly...
Cashier/ Sales/ Customer Service representative (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: discounts on merchandise. good hours
Cons: socially demanding. need to have a certain look
Very interesting work environment. Enjoyed the shipment processing aspect of the job much more than being on the sales floor. Very socially demanding. Must be able to upsell, and feel comfortable selling a very demanding credit card. Felt a lot like lying to the customers over quality than anything else. Definitely not a job for someone with social anxiety like me.
Nice and fun place to work
Sales (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great invirment .....
Cons: no cons
Open and close procedures , work on promotions for the month we had, put up stock everyday, and helped people with whatever they needed and even if they didn't need something we always made a point for them to know we can help at anytime.
Management is horrible, they do not care about their staff.
Retail (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 17, 2015
Most of the managers are biased and rude, they do not care about there staff and their needs.
Productive and fun work plave
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Hands on and always learning environment. Friendly and motivational management.
very unstable
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Slidell, LAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: plenty of people hired
Cons: not enough hours or pay
This is my second year working here and they hire above their means so EVERY employee is begging for hours even tho the pay is so low 8$ to start!
Great company to become established with. The brand truly speaks on its core values.
Sales Specialist - Elevated Associate (Current Employee), Providence, RI; Fort Myers FL.January 16, 2015
Pros: great associat incentives
Cons: irridacial hours
Enter with a positive ambitious outlook for the day ahead.
Assist customers with various shopping needs.
connecting them with other metrics of the store which they may have not been originally aware of or interested in.
Connect with management in order to be current on relevant events and matters affecting the store and sales.
Excellent opportunities for growth, productive constructive criticism and building interpersonal skills.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Canton, OHJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: coworkers, working in a beautiful store and loving everything we sell, gratis
Cons: not much room for advancment, what/when you work changing all the time, never ever getting out of there the time you are scheduled to
Fantastic place to work unfortunately between the hours and spending money on gratis/specials I dont end up making much money
Very structured organization with years of experience in the industry
Merchandise Flow Manager (Current Employee), Wayne, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: health insurance and benefits
Cons: favoritism from management
It is a very good company to work for but like any job, it depends what location you are working at. Overall the company is very structured and they really value their employees. There is a lot of accountability from corporate and that makes the job smoother for everyone.
Speciality Retailer - Moving towards the Future
Communications Manager/Visual Merchandising (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: benefts
Cons: work/life balance
Business has evolved over the years from being a "churn & burn" organization in the corporate office towards developing and promoting leaders from within the business.

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos