Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
GREAT PLACE
Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILDecember 2, 2014
GREAT PLACE TO LEAN, SHOP, AND GROW. THE TRAINING IS AMAZING. MANAGEMENT IS FANTASTIC. THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY
Retail
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLDecember 1, 2014
I have learned how to deal with all types of customer service issues, I have also learned how to coach other associates as to how they can improve their performance, I have gained incredible leadership skills that I have always had but have definitely improved since I took the management position. The most enjoyable part about my job is really making – more... a difference in a woman's life even by just selling them a bra, because to anyone it is just a bra but to the customers this builds their self-esteem and gives them self confidence. – less
fun place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2014
Pros: 20% discounts on all fragrance
Cons: no healthcare and not enough hours
my typical day consisted of helping customers with their selections but the hardest part of the job was some customers could not make up their minds what they wanted and also standing on my feet all day and the most enjoyable part was smelling the fragrance
Productive environment that keeps me busy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHDecember 1, 2014
Pros: we get discounts
Cons: payrate
I meet many different people from different cultures here at Victoria's secret and it is very interesting. I ring out customers at the cash wrap and in between customers I work on putting away go backs and making sure my area is clean and presentable. There really is no hard part and the most enjoyable part about this job and getting to meet and talk – more... to different people. – less
Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 30, 2014
Pros: employee benefits
Each day, I was required to process and replenish merchandise. The management and staff were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was completing the shipment boxes in such a short amount of time. the most enjoyable were the employee benefits.
overall rating was 4 stars
Sales Associate helping customers (Former Employee), Miamisburg, OHNovember 29, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: very shortbreaks
Liked working with helping customers find what they needed. Coworkers were very nice and helpful. I learned a lot with sales, and got better @ it. It was great part of the job getting discounts on clothes. Hardest was it was just a seasonal position for the Christmas season.
Fun ladies but no advancement
Sales Support Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 27, 2014
Very hard to advance in company. Loved working with the merchandise though.
fun energeticwork place
part-time cashier and sales associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 27, 2014
Was able to work with a great group of girls gained great customer service and great work efficiency.
Love my job but...
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 26, 2014
I absolutely adore working for Victorias Secret. It's an amazing company and I love my co-workers. However, they are starting a commission based work ethic and if you don't make their idea of a good enough amount, they can fire you. It becomes a lot more stressful and you can tell the customers hate being constantly pestered, but there's nothing we – more... can do about it. I've learned a lot of skills from this job, though. – less
Lovely Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grandville, MINovember 24, 2014
Great place to work, especially if you are just starting your work career. It has friendly co-workers, and actually is not as bad as other retail stores. I enjoyed it!
Fun, fast, and great employee discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 23, 2014
It was great meeting the girls I worked with and I had a blast for the short time I was there.
learning experience
Sales specialist - responsible of bringing in 2 (Former Employee), lincoln, NENovember 21, 2014
Listen to the message from my managers and look at the plan for that day's goal and for my section in the store and set a higher goal. connecting with customers on a personally level and bring in 2,000 of my personal sales. the management team was a growth within giving employee's and chance to further with the company. During the change our company – more... was going through the management team didn't do the best to communicate with associates and let us understand what was asked of us. The hardest part about the job is delegating time with each person and building the sales as you go even when the day is slow. Helping my associate understand and build their knowledge of our product and technology. I the most enjoyable part was having a new exciting day everyday and the rush of people that we as a team would help indulge in team selling. – less
Exclusive and awesome
Brand Delivery (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: employee gratis
Typical day at work was very fast paced due to the need of merchandise to be distributed to the sales floor. Every minute of work was productive.
Great place to work.
Product Manager (Former Employee), Monaca, PANovember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits for full time employees
Cons: working on holidays
I loved working for Limited Brands because it is an iconic company with great business values. I've learned a lot here that I'm sure I will use in all of my future business ventures.
Productive work place with passionate associates
Sales Support/Visuals Associate (Current Employee), Valley Stream, NYNovember 18, 2014
A typical day at work is fast paced, and aggressive the managers are motivated to be great and maintain a high energy in the workplace and the most enjoyable part of the job is coming together and working as a team.
The job was great, the team was great, managers were not as great.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grand Junction, CONovember 18, 2014
Pros: the team i worked with
Cons: very low pay, not understanding about family life (was in the hospital and they were not ok with that)
I would help get the store open and some nights i would help close the store. I loved the job, and everything I learned. I would do bra measurements and help direct customers to the suitable bra for them.
Fun day always
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: great discounts
Cons: no heathcare
A typical day always makig goals to sale merchandise and help customers with aything possible. my coworkers also made a big part in the job we had a great team work always.
Fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 17, 2014
Working at Victorias Secret is what you would imagine it to be. You learn a lot about bras and panties and you smell great after leaving work. Management was great and the customers were easy to deal with.
Fun work place, easy going staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DENovember 16, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, beautiful store, very organized
Cons: short breaks
- fun but demanding work place
- strenuous work
- friendly coworkers
- young managers/workers
Fun.
Bra Specialist (Elevated Associate) (Former Employee), Santa RosaNovember 13, 2014
Customer service at all time!
loved my VS family, many of us have moved on. It was our college job.

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos