Victoria's Secret

• Salary/Benefits
Great Environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 3, 2012
Pros: discounts
Hours are flexible, co workers are friendly, great place to work at.
GREAT
VISUAL ASSOCIATE & SALES REP (Former Employee), MISSISAUGA ONTARIOMay 31, 2012
LOVE THIS MERCHANDISING CASH POSITIONS, GREAT PEOPLE GREAT ENVIRONMENT POOR MANAGEMENT BUT AMAZING EMPLOYEES
Great to advance your career
Product Manager (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXDecember 19, 2014
Everyday is different. Learned every aspect of managing a retail store. Many different job positions to work or advance to.
Live and Colorful Place To Work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 18, 2014
Pros: free sweat suits, great discounts and being on tv
Cons: not being able to make to many advancements in th job
By far my favorite job, I would come in daily with a smile on my face. You come in and get to work right off the bat, they would briefly tell you about the deals and promotions going on in store then it was your job to sell as much as possible. I was a PINK girl, which is a branch off of Victoria Secret. I learned how to deal with customers and how – more... to handle thief's in the workplace.. My co-workers were fun and enjoyable, it was like family. The hardest part of my job was working over night and the most enjoyable part was the customers and getting free outfits. – less
LOVE IT
Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2014
Pros: everythin
AMAZING START TALLENTED WOMAN, GREAT BENIFTS ,FREINDLY FAST JUST WVERYTHIONG ABOUT THIS PLACE IS GREAT PLUS THE DICOUNTS ARE AMAZING
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cordova, TNDecember 18, 2014
Pros: learned about bra fittings
Cons: working mall hours and walking at night to car was creepy lol
I loved my fellow employees for their upbeat personality. The staff there were very friendly and outgoing. When I worked there it was like family and we could talk to each other with our issues outside of work and to have a sisterly support system was exciting and unique.
productivity in weekends...
JOB POSITION - SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Dubai marina mallDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free perfumes and collection
Cons: extended hours
in retail/sales the busiest days are weekend thursday and friday. i like those days because i like to be busy in work.i learned a lot from victoria's secret,good customer service, cashier and visual merchandiser. we have a very good team work there.the hardest part of the job is lack of time for ourself but but i accept this.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ventura, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not enough hours at times.
I enjoyed working with the team and presenting all the new bras that came out. A typical day was very busy but always fun! The hardest part for me was the measuring woman for bra size. I sometimes had a problem with that but other then that i loved it. The enjoyable part was getting to see all the new releases of bras.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 16, 2014
Pros: experience, pretty store
Cons: short breaks, sketchy areas
A typical day of work at VS:
My day would usually start at around 4:00PM and end around 11:00PM (I would always close the store) because I would work after school, and then I would check in and get on the floor. I would be folding merchandise and keeping the store neat, while at the same time tending to customers, and making sure they were satisfied.
A – more... huge part of working at VS had to do with Customer Service, everything revolved around the customer. No matter what task I was busy with, the customer always came first.
The hardest part was watching for people stealing. I worked at a relatively sketchy VS and we have a no chase policy, so on top of folding merchandise and keeping the store neat, while at the same time tending to customers, and making sure they were satisfied, I had to pay extra attention to suspicious customers.
The most enjoyable part was the experience I gained about sales and Customer Service. – less
Great place to work.
Sales Support (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLDecember 14, 2014
A typical day at Victoria's Secret is me going in at 4 am to process shipment. We sensor them, push the products to the sales floor, then we back stock what we have left in the stockroom. We open at 10 am so if i'm asked to stay longer, i end up doing stock checks and any other tasks asked of me. I've learned how to do a lot of things working at VS. – more... I've learned how to work a register, give great customer service. My co-workers are the best I've ever had. We all work together as a team to get a task done. I can't really say that there is a hard part to my job. I have been there so long that i get everything and it all comes easy to me. – less
Good company
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 12, 2014
Great company and values. Great benefits for full time employees.
fast paced muliti-tasking job
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free items once a month and the discount
Cons: short breaks and no work-life balance
Being able to multi-task is must!! As an employee you have to be able to provide the "full experience" and wardrobe the customer from head to toe. management was horrible but is a great place to learn.
fast pace but very initmate environment, where you make any kind of woman feel beautiful in her skin.
Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Former Employee), jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: the array of people i met
Cons: dsyfucions of management leading to more bad days than good.
typical day consisted of walking the stockroom and finding the areas that need to be put to standard and then delegating it to be done that day or making an Action Plan to get it done by the end of the week. Walking the sales floor and doing an inventory check to ensure the sales floor is fully stocked to standards as well with all colors and sizes – more... represented, if not making up an action plan to have it fully stocked before going into the weekend. Other days was leading a team in processing the new shipment. Other days, leading another team in the execution of placing new product on the floor, according to brand directed instructions, I learned a lot about organizing, managing, inventory management. co-workers were great, for being a team of all females, everyone was always in a learning mood and ready to teach others to help raise sales. Management at my specific store was up and down, but when it was up there was not stopping the teams ability, and the stores success, but in the off days, the store would suffer and the employees could see the dysfunction. Hardest part of this job was the unstable hours, making work/life balance nearly impossible. the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting woman with unique issues and her walking out feeling as beautiful as an angel – less
Meh
Floor Specialist (Former Employee), Paramus, NJDecember 9, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: corporate demands
This is an okay place to be. Everyone is generally very grumpy because corporate is always continuously asking for more. Pay is below average for work that is comparable to labor. Coworkers were friendly though.
Long, early hours and bad pay
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), Lone Tree, CODecember 8, 2014
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: early hours, management staff, hourly pay, too stressful, holiday
They expect you to be there at 3am during holiday, 5am regularly. The management staff is very demanding, they expect you to have this job be the only thing going on in your life, there is no life/work balance because you have to go to bed early to get up early, you come home and you're tired so you can't really do anything after work cause you're tired – more... then you have to go to bed early again so you can't stay out late with people who are getting off work themselves by the time you go to bed. Low hourly wage, not paid enough for everything that is required. – less
Such a FUN AND GIRLY environment!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: salary
Working at Victoria's Secret was so much fun! I worked with all women and everyone was so professional and kind. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince customers to apply for the Angel credit card... Everything else was fun and I learned a lot about bra's!
very good productivity,little break room for Holidays always we had dinners
SUPERVISOR BEAUTY (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: contest, free products...
Cons: n/a
open register or close depending if you are opening or closing the store see if we have change money for the rest of the day ,star to clean the store then write the daily planer and appoint to the staff to their places depending of their abilities ,check the goals for the day before and on this day,talk about loss prevention and how customer service – more... can prevent theft ,check every two hours to see if we following the segment of every department and if we missed one of these we need to implement a short-term sales strategy we can't wait at the end of the day,filling the store with regular and new merchandise open credit card selling the benefit of it, we work in a team always with out this we can't make the number and have under control the store,see if everybody took breaks and solve things that appear on the road the most important make the customers happy creating or straining her personality with a new perfume or a beautiful and sexy undergarment. – less
Family oriented company
Cash Wrap Lead (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: discounts, training, and knowledge.
Cons: you spend most of your paycheck there.
Within this company there is great room for advancement if you desired it. With great tools giving necessary to succeed within the company, all you really have to bring is enthusiasm and the skill to adapt to the fast past world of retail. I loved that this company has a open ended police where if they is a problem it can be easily addressed no matter – more... what level you are in the company just as long as it is in a respectful manner, which was most of the time. – less
Great company but not so good management
Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: bad managers
very stressful
great coworkers
the hardest part is going to work
managers make it unpleasant and make it seem that nothing you do is every go to be enough.
GREAT PLACE
Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILDecember 2, 2014
GREAT PLACE TO LEAN, SHOP, AND GROW. THE TRAINING IS AMAZING. MANAGEMENT IS FANTASTIC. THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH IS LIKE YOUR FAMILY

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos