Victoria's Secret
1,964 reviews

Victoria's Secret Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great environment, most of the time.
Bra Specialist (Current Employee), toronto, ontarioAugust 12, 2013
For the most part, it is an amazing place to work; great discounts, a diverse group of employees.
All work places have their faults... VS included.
the environment of the store is nice and its great to communicate with people, help them, and smile.
Sales Stocker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 3, 2013
Pros: 25% discount
Cons: seasonal only
Working in Victoria Secret its a fun experience for me. Even its a short time. I enjoy tidying up clothes and putting them back whenever it needed to be. I enjoy being with people and helping them. Greetings them saying hello. The experience is great.
A Fun Environment
Sales Support (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 22, 2013
The company poorly managed their resources by hiring too many employees. Many employees lacked hours, due to the surplus of individuals that work for them. Job security seemed to be an issue at the specific location I was employed at. Other than that it was a fantastic experience!
Victoria Secret
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 30, 2013
Pros: fun people
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work is to clock in and check in with sales manager. Take inventory and make sure it is in its sorted order for efficient sales on the floor. Coworkers were awesome.
Upbeat fun place to work with supportive team environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 29, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: schedule issues
When I first started at PINK was when the store first opened. Everyone was super friendly and willing to make new friends!
The managers were very supportive and approchable and taught me many things.
The experience working with the general public has helped me integrate into the university life by making me confident about meeting new people and helping – more... people succeed. – less
Goal driven environment with good training
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 10, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: very early mornings, sometimes made to stay late after shift.
I benefitted from the high level of training that the company gives. They ensure that you are given the product knowledge and information to succeed. I hate met lots of great coworkers and appreciate the experiences I have gained through worker at VS. A lot is expected from employees which is good, but still am only making minimum wage.
Productive, fun.
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Toronto ON - Yorkdale MallApril 6, 2013
I would re-stock the shelves and manage the stock room. I learned how to be organized and I learned a lot about lingerie, the hardest part of the job was telling the slight difference between certain shades of the same color, the most enjoyable part of the job we're the satisfied customers.
Easy going and accommodating fun workplace
Beauty Consultant and Bra Specialist (Current Employee), London, OntarioApril 2, 2013
It is a fantastic job whilst achieving my educational goals. It is easy going but still provides enough responsibility to feel challenged and occupied during a shift. The managers are outgoing, fun and motivating and ultimately I enjoy my experience and time while working at Victoria's Secret.
Wonderful people to work with and great positive environment
Cash (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 27, 2013
Pros: great environment, great people, fast paced
Cons: not enough pay
During the week is not very busy, thursday to sunday is super busy and yet you don't really feel any stress that's how good working at Victoria's Secret is. Fast paced environment with support from management in many different ways. Management is very comprehensive, friendly and caring for the well being of all of their employees. Customers are always – more... happy and excited about the brand and products. Everything is great... except for the pay. – less
Fun workplace, great staff.
Sale Associate (Current Employee), Polo Park Shopping Center, Winnipeg, MBMarch 21, 2013
Pros: the employee discount on their lovely feminine product.
Cons: working til 12am on a sunday or getting one shift a week.
A typical day at work would be checking for stock. Put away any new shipment and organizing everything by size, color, and collection. The managers are all wonderful and really look out for you and for you to do your best. The hardest part of the job is working til 12am on certain days and you have to be available to work til 12am at least 3 days a – more... week. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting out onto the floor, helping the customer with whatever they need. Seeing that customer purchase the items you personally helped them with. – less
this is an amazing place to work at. will truly boost your self confidence.
Sales Support (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 18, 2013
happy place to work with the shipments with the co workers singing and dancing makes working so happy and faster to finish.
Productive and workfun place with supportive team members
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto,OntarioFebruary 17, 2013
A typical day at work was fun, because i get to meet people with different needs,my time ther really gave me exposure on how to get the right fit and type of bra.
The managment were very understanding,also my co-workers were some of the best people i have ever worked with.
Amazing
Customer Experience Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 15, 2013
It's the best company I've ever worked for and it would be hard to compare to.
Best Place I have ever worked
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), LondonJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: approachable management team
Cons: little hours
The management team is awesome, very approachable. The staff there are excellent and are always willing to help eachother out. Its like a family and I love it
Its a very easy job and I love working there
Sales Support (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 6, 2013
Cons: few days to work for me
You have to communicate with people and willing to help them. Be friendly.
Amazing Company to work with
Operations and Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJanuary 5, 2013
Structure and very organized company.
A typical day at work includes, processing payroll, working on the weekly scheduling. Completing health and safety assessments, ordering products.
Being apart of the management team that is focused and goal driven keeps you grounded.
Victorias secret was a good job, I loved the people I worked with.
Cash Lead/ temporary store supervisor (holiday) (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 14, 2012
A typical day at work would include, depending on opening or closing. Counting the tills and ensuring all of the funds match, or at night ensuring that the bank deposit is completed as it should be. Being promoted for the holidays running the sales floor, scheduling breaks, answering customer complaints.

I learned that communication is key in retail, – more... between management and sales associates, the most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. My co-workers are the reason Im currently staying at this location. – less
Terrible.
Sales (Former Employee), Qu├ębec, QCDecember 13, 2012
Cons: only 30mins break.
I felt like a slave no kidding.
Even if you work a 9hours shift . They only give you a 30minutes lunch break with no salary .
They do not give any 15minutes break.
Great Environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 3, 2012
Pros: discounts
Hours are flexible, co workers are friendly, great place to work at.
GREAT
VISUAL ASSOCIATE & SALES REP (Former Employee), MISSISAUGA ONTARIOMay 31, 2012
LOVE THIS MERCHANDISING CASH POSITIONS, GREAT PEOPLE GREAT ENVIRONMENT POOR MANAGEMENT BUT AMAZING EMPLOYEES

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos