Victoria's Secret Employee Review

View all Victoria's Secret reviews

poor management
Bra Specialist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  hayward, CA29 August 2012
When I first started to work for this company I was ecstatic. I thought I was the luckiest person for being hired at such a known and huge company. Their values that they taught were valuable and inspiring. Both the staff and management team were so supportive and helpful in reaching our fullest potential. However when our two main managers left for personal reasons our happy work environment started to deteriate. The new management team were hiring associates that were favored over the older staff, more work was demanded for low pay and no chance in career advancement, hours were handed to new associates without the proper training, and management would talk in an unprofessional tone to employees. In other words the environment turned hostel and unstable for all. SLowly all the old employees started to seek other job opportunities until they all found their alternatives. If i had been offered to return I wouldn't accept due to my horrible experience.

Other Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Walk Sales 2017
Chef d'équipe (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 February 2018
I remember this day; it's was the walk sales day on St-Catherine street. Almost all the stores were outside trying to attract clients. This was one of the best days at work, we had a DJ and pizza for the whole staff. Victoria's Secret is a big family, and we all had fun trying to help clients. It was also very nice because I had the opportunity to help my colleagues whenever they needed me. I was in charge of a certain amount of people and I had to be alert of everything happening in my designated zone. I was able to handle all the pressure while giving the best customer service. As my team says, All in We win!
Pros
free lunch, amazing energy
Cons
temperature
Fun workplace with lots of opportunities
GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa rosa CA19 February 2018
Great vibes and employees, sometimes holiday hours were rough. Customer service was key to success. Building loyal customer relationships and trying out products were great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K