Victoria's Secret Employee Review

View all Victoria's Secret reviews

poor management
Bra Specialist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  hayward, CA29 August 2012
When I first started to work for this company I was ecstatic. I thought I was the luckiest person for being hired at such a known and huge company. Their values that they taught were valuable and inspiring. Both the staff and management team were so supportive and helpful in reaching our fullest potential. However when our two main managers left for personal reasons our happy work environment started to deteriate. The new management team were hiring associates that were favored over the older staff, more work was demanded for low pay and no chance in career advancement, hours were handed to new associates without the proper training, and management would talk in an unprofessional tone to employees. In other words the environment turned hostel and unstable for all. SLowly all the old employees started to seek other job opportunities until they all found their alternatives. If i had been offered to return I wouldn't accept due to my horrible experience.

Other Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Generalist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
I was not here for that long, but it was also a very fast paced environment. They did not allot a lot of time to train the staff, so we learned a lot lot the procedures on our own.
Pros
Seasonal
Cons
Not enough training
Nice enough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
The managers were terribly racist, the free bras and panties, etc. made life easier. Pay was nice, so were the benefits. I would never recommend anyone to work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.