Victoria's Secret Employee Review

View all Victoria's Secret reviews

Fun and Smooth
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sherway Gardens Mall14 October 2013
Started early mornings to unload shipments, though I enjoyed this because it gave me the opportunity to enjoy the rest of my day with friends and family. Management was well organized and ran the store very smoothly. There is lots of room for advancement. Staff was young welcoming and friendly.

Other Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

fun experience
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS16 January 2018
it's really nice . comfortable environment with very nice colleagues though some days it's abit crazy with sales but generally it's very ok establishment
horrible management
Visual/Stock Lead (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON11 January 2018
The company is good, however the management was the worst. They were rude and unprofessional. They expected us to work 24/7 and disregarded the fact we all had lives outside of work. They were constantly budding their heads in to our personal life and threaten us all the time about coming in to work. We had managers call us on our day off to yell at us why we were not at work even though they did scheduale us off that day. It was a very unhealthy, stressful place to be at. Terrible environment!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.