Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

productive
Sales Support Generalist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 July 2017
Costumers know how to keep you stay in your feet. Managers would be happy to help as much as they can during the day. However some costumers are just different. The company offers a lot of stuff for the employees so they can offer a good feedback and reviews for the costumers when they have questions around our items. But the flexibility of the workplace is what is good about the company
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
certain managers and costumers
Productive and fun retail workplace
ON- Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 July 2017
Victoria's Secret is an incredibly informative place to work. There is constant updates and training to keep staff up to date with new trends and general information.
It was a somewhat hostile environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 July 2017
My experience at Victoria's Secret was somewhat marred by the people working there--depending on who you worked with (and how they felt about you based off of first impressions alone), you could either have a good experience or a bad one.
inconsistent
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  montreal30 June 2017
Disorganized work environment. Management changes constantly. The company changed the bonus system. The team works very well together, and there is a strong sense of coaching on sales techniques.
Productive and fun place to work
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  upper canada mall28 June 2017
Very friendly environment, management is helpful and wants to see co-workers to succeed . gives good hours, offers promotions, feels like a second family
work place was okay
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 June 2017
to much drama with managers acting like children and verbally abusing staff.i was trapped in a corner and yelled at by a "manager" well trying to leave for my break and she was blocking me in a bay so i could not leave. she then proceeded to get me fired. for insubordination.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 June 2017
The people that I work with are great, they give the employees chances to move up in the company. They do their best to accommodate any and all second job issues. They are fair with the way that they distribute the hours available every week. The girls are very flexible with the hours that they work and are always willing to switch shifts when needed.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
as with all retail not enough hours
I hated working there with a passion.
Sales Associate (Seasonal Help) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 June 2017
The fellow employees were stuck up snobs. They would give you something to do and then once you've almost completed the task they would run over and point out every single tiny mistake, such as: the bras aren't straight, the panties are bunches.
Pros
You get to work around beautiful bras and panties all day, every shift.
Cons
Snobby and ignorant co-workers.
fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 June 2017
Nothing hard to do when working at Victoira's secret. From cash up until stock it is all fun and fair. it does get really busy around sale days which does cause you to speed up
work
front work (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 June 2017
i couldnt really tell you a lot because i was there for only a month but from what i have learned it is a very professional place and very clean and people are rally nice and helpful
great seasonal job
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 June 2017
as i mentioned, it was a great holiday seasonal job where it eases you into the retail work. fun environment and great girls working there! I had a great time representing the brand
Fun and exciting place to work at
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 June 2017
Working at Victoria's Secret is every girls dream as it is one place we all love to visit when we shop. It is never a boring job as everyday when you walk in is a different set up and it's a fabulous shift no matter what day it is! Love my job here and I'd come back in a heartbeat
Wonderful sense of community
BRA SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2017
I loved coming to work every day. The women I worked with were always supportive and a pleasure to be around. They offered very good promotional discounts. Working in the fitting room allowed me to handle an array of intimate situations with respect and grace.
great pay at the beginning but constant changes
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eaton, ON6 June 2017
Started off with great commission but it lowered through the years, which provides very low job security. I started off thinking this would be my career but it is not the case
Flexible hours
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC6 June 2017
Part time work, good for students, will learn teamwork and organization skills as well as essential customer service. I would recommend this job to others.
Fast paced environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2017
Maintaining the store is important. The way you look is important as well, you must look professional and approachable.
I learned how to appeal to customers and make the sales that were required of me.
Management sucks. They're very inconsiderate to most workers -- favoritism is obvious. Racism is huge there, the second an ethnic customer walks in, we are to follow them around because according to managers, they may steal. A lot of coworkers there are untrustworthy - i.e. they will steal your sales without the bat of an eyelash and although the managers are aware, they do nothing. In fact, they punish you for "not meeting up to sales requirements" although they know you did. The managers watch you through cameras all the time. Such an awful place. Only enjoyable part of the job was leaving.
Pros
Sometimes we have Potlucks.
Cons
Very stressful, to the point where it's too much. Also a lot of untrustowrthy coworkers.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Robson, BC2 June 2017
Working here as a customer service associate allows for experience with a wide range of personalities in customers and coworkers. Their hours are quite long and you will need to put yourself out there to excel.
Isn't all glamour and gold
Cashier/Sales Associate (PT) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2017
The staff at this location was horrible to work with, very indecisive and unorganised which took away from the experience. Being pushed to haggle customers continuously takes away from their shopping experience, as well as the manager's telling you to only spend 2-3 mins with each customer.
nice place to work
Cashier, Sales Associate/ Generalist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 May 2017
good discount
your body will killl
its hard to balance a life outside of school
its a lot of work
you meet a lot people
you learn things about people
you learn how to read people
Pros
discount
Cons
your gonna get worked so hard
Seasonal employee paid very little respect
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2017
The employees at this location were awfully unkind and very unwelcoming, and management paid no regard for work-life balance in regards to their employees. Minimum wage with no benefits or incentives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.