Victoria's Secret Employee Review

View all Victoria's Secret reviews

Productive place with new faces to meet everyday
Sales Support & Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2013
With a stock associate usually shifts start at six in the morning or you have a closing shift. Usually as a team we do a full push of all our shipment that came in that morning and make sure the store is up to standards. For the almost two months I've been there, I've learned the many types of bras for her, and how to reinforce the sale by connecting with her and making sure she is satisfied. Management is a great team, very approachable just like the co-workers I work with.
Hardest part of the job is most likely when the store is really busy and we have to maintain the drawers and stands so that they are neat for customers to shop in. The most enjoyable part of my job is the new people I get to meet everyday, co-workers and customers.

Other Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

fun place to work, good discounts
Brand Guide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 December 2017
I worked there a long time ago, opened the Kingway location. Store was full of great managers and staff was friendly. great working environment. Staff seem to be less helpful when I go in to the location now.
Not enough hours, too much staff, mean managers
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 December 2017
The managers are rude, they don't give you enough hours due to the amount of staff there is, don't recommend. You barely get to know management, its like a different world and the girls that work there are mean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.