Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service and Stock Checker (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 August 2017
My manager was verbally abusive and very racist towards me. She did not train me and immediately put me out on the sales floor and expected me to do huge sales. she would not give me breaks that i was entitled to and would verbally degrade me in front of the other co workers. After quitting i found out that 6 of the other 10 girls had also quit because of her. overall i would not recommend working here unless you are very desperate!
Pros
Cons
long unreasonable hours, no training, racist manager
Fun Place to Work
SALES/STOCK ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 August 2017
Employees and management team are all knowledgeable about the products sold at the store. Service is always good and customers are always greeted once arriving at the entrances.
nice work
Cashier, stock (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 August 2017
Work environment was great, its a typical job stocking inventory and help a few customers. I enjoyed working everyone was friendly, it was great helping the customers and meeting new people
The job itself is fulfilling
Sales Support/Floor Sales (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 August 2017
Love the company itself but when you get a bunch of girls together in a place it can get very dramatic and catty.
The on call hours were awful.
Would tell you you'd have 15+ hours but 11 of them were on call hours which you'd never get the shift.
Fun learning environment
Generalist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 August 2017
Got the chance to experience new skills and work well with others. Management and coworkers made it a fun environment. Stayed long term. Great way to practice customer service skills.
Victoria secret was terrible
Temp (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2017
The managers were constantly stressed around holiday season and were very unprofessional in the way they handled the seasonal hires. I witnessed one of them purposely try to frame a coworker for stealing even though she didn't in order to illustrate a point about keeping lockers locked and not open.
Great pay but competitive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 July 2017
I enjoyed the atmosphere of the workplace but there was too much pressure. The management lacked encouragement, which I need to succeed at my job. The pay was really good but the employees were competitive for you not to take their customers, and management expects you to sell a certain amount a shift.
its alright
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  vancouver, bc24 July 2017
it is an alright place to work part time while you are in school because they are very accommodating. However they are also very disorganized as managers and will schedule you outside your availability because they can't keep track of their employees and will not train you well if you are seasonal. The co workers and managers are pretty nice though and overall is is an ok place to work.
productive
Sales Support Generalist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 July 2017
Costumers know how to keep you stay in your feet. Managers would be happy to help as much as they can during the day. However some costumers are just different. The company offers a lot of stuff for the employees so they can offer a good feedback and reviews for the costumers when they have questions around our items. But the flexibility of the workplace is what is good about the company
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
certain managers and costumers
Productive and fun retail workplace
ON- Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 July 2017
Victoria's Secret is an incredibly informative place to work. There is constant updates and training to keep staff up to date with new trends and general information.
It was a somewhat hostile environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 July 2017
My experience at Victoria's Secret was somewhat marred by the people working there--depending on who you worked with (and how they felt about you based off of first impressions alone), you could either have a good experience or a bad one.
inconsistent
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  montreal30 June 2017
Disorganized work environment. Management changes constantly. The company changed the bonus system. The team works very well together, and there is a strong sense of coaching on sales techniques.
Productive and fun place to work
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  upper canada mall28 June 2017
Very friendly environment, management is helpful and wants to see co-workers to succeed . gives good hours, offers promotions, feels like a second family
work place was okay
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 June 2017
to much drama with managers acting like children and verbally abusing staff.i was trapped in a corner and yelled at by a "manager" well trying to leave for my break and she was blocking me in a bay so i could not leave. she then proceeded to get me fired. for insubordination.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 June 2017
The people that I work with are great, they give the employees chances to move up in the company. They do their best to accommodate any and all second job issues. They are fair with the way that they distribute the hours available every week. The girls are very flexible with the hours that they work and are always willing to switch shifts when needed.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
as with all retail not enough hours
I hated working there with a passion.
Sales Associate (Seasonal Help) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 June 2017
The fellow employees were stuck up snobs. They would give you something to do and then once you've almost completed the task they would run over and point out every single tiny mistake, such as: the bras aren't straight, the panties are bunches.
Pros
You get to work around beautiful bras and panties all day, every shift.
Cons
Snobby and ignorant co-workers.
fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 June 2017
Nothing hard to do when working at Victoira's secret. From cash up until stock it is all fun and fair. it does get really busy around sale days which does cause you to speed up
work
front work (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 June 2017
i couldnt really tell you a lot because i was there for only a month but from what i have learned it is a very professional place and very clean and people are rally nice and helpful
great seasonal job
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 June 2017
as i mentioned, it was a great holiday seasonal job where it eases you into the retail work. fun environment and great girls working there! I had a great time representing the brand
Fun and exciting place to work at
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 June 2017
Working at Victoria's Secret is every girls dream as it is one place we all love to visit when we shop. It is never a boring job as everyday when you walk in is a different set up and it's a fabulous shift no matter what day it is! Love my job here and I'd come back in a heartbeat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.