We are actively recruiting for great retail leaders to join our Victoria's Secret Canada team for our newest location opening at Metrotown!
Merchandise Flow Supervisor:
Drives total store results with specific ownership for merchandise flow and brand guide processes. The merchandise flow supervisor drives results in the area of responsibility by supporting the development and execution of short term action plans and long term strategies.
- Proven time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate with Sales Leadership Team and associates
- Demonstrates ability to accurately observe and provide feedback
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Ability to stretch, bend and lift moderate weight
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings, weekends and non-business hours
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous high volume supervisory experience preferred for $8-30M
Please apply online directly https://victoriassecretcanada-pinkcanada.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/1985
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"By applying for this position, you are agreeing that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement."
VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES
Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll find a...