Victaulic

Victaulic Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Busy and productive workplace
Reception/Administration (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJuly 17, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Very busy and always on the go great teamwork and recognized for my productive work
Great company
GENERAL MANAGER ASSISTANT / HR MANAGER ASSISTANT (Former Employee), CHIHUAHUA MEXICODecember 19, 2014
Company that gives the employee the opportunity to build an excellent career.
Management wasn't any good
Press operator (Former Employee), Leland, NCNovember 13, 2014
Pros: good insurance and 401k plan
Cons: bad mangement
Loved the job itself but management got ride of people so they wouldn't haven to pay them their bonus. they also wound up stealing the money.
Great company
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee), Easton, PAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits, short commute
Cons: not challenging or engaging at times
I have been exposed to many different parts of the business outside of Accounts Receivable. The environment is very professional, and my co-workers are respectful and pleasant to work with.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the month-end process where I feel challenged and have a deadline to work against.
Productive and fun workplace.
BI Developer (Former Employee), Easton, PAApril 7, 2014
Learned new things and the co-workers are so cool and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting new projects and teamwork processes, and performance outcomes.
Good workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Mansfield, MAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free coffe and occasional pizza
Cons: no healthcare benefits
Enjoyable atmosphere and easy to use "Bendi" fork trucks. First thing in the am we would unload the trucks and put away without staging. After all put away, start picking orders for that day's shipments.
good pay.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Easton, PADecember 22, 2013
This was my first job working on the assembly line. I was able to meet the requirements of that job.
Good work palce
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 12, 2013
Over all good place to work. I was not happy with the laid off procedures
Progressive, innovative company with great attitude of employees
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Easton, PAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: paid holidays even for hourly employees
Victaulic is a great company to work for. They treat their employees right and it shows in their positive attitudes. Every co-worker was always ready and willing to help me with any problem I had. There is certainly a great deal of room for advancement with locations world wide. Job security is good as they have remained profitable even during economic – more... recession. I would recommend pursuing a job with Victaulic to any hard working person looking for a rewarding opportunity. – less
Aggressive, growth oriented company
Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Power Market Manager (Former Employee), Easton, PAMarch 3, 2013
Pros: aggressive sales model and constantly developing new products
Cons: advancement opportunities can be limited
Victaulic is a forward thinking company always looking to be on the cutting edge of technology. Aggressive sales model and is a sales driven organization.
layed off
Machine operator (Former Employee), Easton, Pa.July 27, 2012
Pros: well paid, liked what i did
Cons: layed off
Set up and run CNC machines, assemble and test valves, package and ship product.
Working there was good.
Custodial (Former Employee), Stewartsville, NJJune 11, 2012
Pros: sometime there co-workers would bring in breakfast.
Cons: i wasn't part of the team, respected and at time they left me out of activites.
My time at Victaulic had it's good and bad days. With co-workers that I had worked with where absolutely amazing. Some of the guys that I worked with I got very close with then others. My time there I have learned how much pressure the metal tubes hold. And it was very awesome seeing them pop. Some of the management was awesome. Then other management – more... was awful. Hardest part about the position I had was not getting respected from other people I was never really apart of the team. Most enjoyable part of my position was when it was time to have fun we had fun. A lot of laughs as well. – less
Victualic is a great place to work
Data Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Easton, PAMay 29, 2012
Excellent staff and managers; great hours. I learned that alot goes into prepping and publishing price books.
I worked with lots of nice people
Municipal Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Easton, PAMarch 19, 2012
Pros: 45 min lunch & (2) 10 min breaks
Cons: very fast pace
The job is fast paced need to be able to multitask quickly & be able to use multiple software
keine Bewertung
Region Sales Manager Zentral und Ost Europa (Former Employee), EuropaAugust 5, 2013
Pros: guter verdienst
Cons: schlechte firmenorganisation
organisieren des AD , Kundenbesuche und Gespräche , Europaweit,
Auftragsverhandlungen, Vertragsverhandlungen

About Victaulic

Take a look inside many of the world’s most recognizable landmarks, and you will find Victaulic piping systems. Whether – Read more