City: GTA | Tri-City Area
Job Title: Advertising Account Manager
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Role: Managing Advertising Accounts
Objective: Filling Advertisement Ad Spaces on Website
Target: Real Estate Market
- Two years of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
- 2-3 years sales development track record
- An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
- Exceptional communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills with natural business acumen to close new accounts/maintain accounts
- Hunter mentality – the ideal candidate will enjoy developing new business to drive revenues
- Ability to listen/collaborate with clients – solution selling to build the most value
Advertising account manager contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', to try to win new business for the agency.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate.
If you are currently exploring a new inside sales career challenge in a growing company, email your resume and covering letter, stating commissions and salary expectations.
Due to anticipated response, only those candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Tranquil Therapeutic Solutions are fully accessible Health & Wellness centres that provide personalized and consistent care to all of...