City: GTA | Tri-City Area
Job Title: Advertising Account Manager
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Role: Managing Advertising Accounts
Objective: Filling Advertisement Ad Spaces on Website
Target: Real Estate Market
- Two years of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
- 2-3 years sales development track record
- An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
- Exceptional communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills with natural business acumen to close new accounts/maintain accounts
- Hunter mentality – the ideal candidate will enjoy developing new business to drive revenues
- Ability to listen/collaborate with clients – solution selling to build the most value
Advertising account manager contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', to try to win new business for the agency.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate.
If you are currently exploring a new inside sales career challenge in a growing company, email your resume and covering letter, stating commissions and salary expectations.
Due to anticipated response, only those candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Tranquil Therapeutic Solutions are fully accessible Health & Wellness centres that provide personalized and consistent care to all of...