Under the responsibility of the Vice President Sales and Marketing, the account manager is responsible for the sound execution of the client projects that he or she is entrusted with.
He assures the satisfaction of the existing clients as well as works to obtain additional orders by maintaining efficient communications on a continual basis.
He is the representative of the client with the company as well as being the representative of the company with the client.
Manage client projects
- Seek out and analyse the needs of clients;
- Prepare, if required, layout sketches and designs;
- Prepare quotations;
- Conduct all required follow-ups during a project
- Support the Regional Business Development Directors, Agents and Distributors..
Handle quotations, orders, service files, credits and returns
- Determine an annual budget of potential client purchases under his or her responsibility and set out a precise action plan for the activities that will help achieve the sales targets;
- Conduct a monthly and quarterly analysis of the results obtained and propose action plans to be able to bring in the necessary corrective measures to reach budget targets;
Carry out all related tasks that may come with this position.
Profile of required skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the position of sales representative or project manager with a retail business;
- Academic training in an area which is related to industrial design, interior space planning, engineering technology, administration and merchandising or management of a business would be an asset;
- Be able to do 3D sketches (plans) of products supplied by VIC;
- Be able to prepare 2D floor plans for retail businesses;
- Possess project management skills;
- Skilled at working in a team environment;
- Skilled at maintaining links with clients
- Master the required computer software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, AutoCAD, ERP system (type Vantage));
- Bilingual in French and English (oral and written);
- Be organized, possess judgement and business sense, be focused on results and be dynamic
To facilitate reading, the masculine is used without discrimination in this text.