The position will be responsible for developing, supporting and delivering integrated, intelligent solutions and process for Vibrant New Media clients. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to develop broad solutions by understanding the customer context, process and needs, as well as technical, business and process aptitude prompted by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems.
Key Outcomes (Deliverables):
- In depth knowledge of customer process, parameters to be optimized and decision criteria to bring a differentiating value to the customer,
- Development, adaptation and customization of reference architectures to meet specific customer needs.
- Architecture gap analysis between customer needs and reference architecture. Adapt the process description to identify the key decision criteria of the customer and propose an adapt architecture. Meet with our customer needs and capitalize on reference architectures to reduce time and execution risks.
- Create a customized architecture proposition, based on gap analysis from reference architecture for the segment.
- Participate in the most complex project by customer segment and is identified as the leading expert for the customer segment.
- Acts as the client advocate within the consulting team, functions as a quality gate prior to solutions being delivered for client acceptance.
- Ongoing, regular client interaction.
- BA/BS in engineering, computer science or related fields
- 10 years or more of experience in gathering, analyzing and performing software integrations.
- Solid experience in J2EE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices)
- Demonstrated success in working with clients and internal stakeholders to gather, analyze and define requirements and functional design for the creation a high volume consumer solution across broadband and mobile solutions.
- Concise, organized, and thorough listening, verbal, and documentation skills in which both business and technical users are able to easily understand heavily integrated / complex solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate data, infrastructure, workflow, and solution context technical specifications. Development background required.
- Self-starter with the necessary drive to deliver industry leading solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Success in creating a positive, collaborative relationship across various groups within a client.
- Extremely thorough organization skills, a keen sense of priority and a proven ability to pro-actively identify and resolve problems.
- Willingness to travel (North America)
- Experience in the telecommunications, cable, and/or media industries is a plus.
Indeed - 13 months ago