Are you passionate about the Internet and the most updated innovative technologies?
Are you well-known for your exceptional customer service?
If yes is your answer to these questions, then we would love you to join our team!
We are looking for bright, qualified, and dynamic individuals who are interested in working on sophisticated products supported by the most advanced fiber optic network in Canada.
As Canada's fastest growing and new Communications Company, we offer a highly sophisticated environment surrounded by cutting-edge products while being surrounded by smart and energetic team members who serves as a constant support and encouragement to successfully enable your potential capabilities.
- Receive and proactively respond to calls related to VMedia products (Voice, Internet and TV)
- Effectively provide support to technicians sent in the field who are performing installations or repairs for VMedia's TV and Internet products
- Successfully provide an excellent Customer and Technical Support for Vmedia's TV and Internet subscribers
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service while dealing with clients to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- High School Certificate
- Ability to resolve challenging situation related to Internet issues
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving high-technology environment
- Technical Support Experience is considered an asset
- Call Center Experience is considered an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Salary: $17 per hour
- Paid training
Indeed - 18 months ago
With over 9 years of IP TV broadcasting history, VMedia offers full triple play package of TV, high speed internet and home phone with long...