ViaMedica Medical Center is a state-of-the-art patient centric diagnostic test center that offers MRI, ultrasound, blood tests, travel clinic, ECG and other health and wellness services. We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dynamic and professional team.
The incumbent works independently and efficiently to maintain scheduled patient appointments as well as unscheduled patients (walk-ins).
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ)
- Current certificate in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Expert level in phlebotomy
- Expert level in Intravenous administration
- Minimum one year of emergency room or urgent care experience is a must
- Experience with vaccine administration is a plus
- Good knowledge of computer technology
- Must be willing to perform various administrative duties as assigned
- Demonstrated skill in providing patient focused care
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a dynamic team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be bilingual
Tel: 514-626-5888 Fax: 514-626-5336
ViaMedica est un centre multidisciplinaire d'analyses médicales qui offre aux patients un accès rapide et facile à des tests médicaux. Les...