Human Resources Department
ViPros has been providing businesses with enterprise-class, managed services and technology solutions for over 20 years, and IT support services for all sizes of organization for over 15 years.
As a firm, ViPros specializes in supporting the information technology requirements of modern businesses, therefore allowing our clients to concentrate on what they do best, running their business. By removing the burden of mundane, day-to-day IT operations, we ensure our clients are working efficiently with the right fit IT resources for their operation.
Our scalable IT support services can easily accommodate anything from a large enterprise to a start-up business, providing all the services you would expect from an internal IT department and more at a fraction of the cost, and with a far greater depth of knowledge of the IT industry.
By working with you we’ll highlight possible areas for improvement, suggesting solutions that continually improve your business’s performance. All our services and solutions are fully supported with mutually-agreed SLAs.
Please apply for this job only to the manner specified above. It is the responsibility of the applicant to relate in clear and concise detail their qualifications, skills and experience. ViPros. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only individuals being considered will be contacted. This advertisement may be used to fill future vacancies within the department.
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Summary of Job Description
As Technician, Desktop Support, you will be responsible for all helpdesk related issues throughout the organization. Some key projects for this role will be to research and plan setting up some imaging tools to make desktop and laptop builds more efficient (ghost), as well as implementing and rolling out the new company desktop virus software across all the company . Support remote sites and at time travel to support remote client locations
Technician, Desktop Support- Role Responsibilities
Keep up to date with helpdesk tickets in the helpdesk management software
Track and keep inventory up to date for head office network and computer equipment
Develop internal imaging plan to assist in management and desktop support
Act as an ambassador for ViPros clients in all dealings with the public and internal staff;
To be familiar with and carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with Health & Safety Policies approved by ViPros’s along with Occupational Health & Safety regulations;
Such other duties that may be required that may fall within the parameters of the primary responsibility of the position
- Technician, Desktop Support- Skills, Aptitudes, and Credentials
- Ability to use active directory user account management
- Experience with Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bit operating systems
- Experience with desktop virus scan software
- Experience with local and network printers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the team through personal behavior, work contribution and sharing of expertise and knowledge;
- Ability to understand a variety of viewpoints;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Good Listener and the ability to display patience and understanding; Reliable, with attention to detail
- Demonstrate professional skills under stressful situations.
Individuals with Microsoft Certifications will be preferred
Reports to: COO of Business Operations
Start Date ASAP