Pros: good benrfits
Cons: long distances
• Act as a liaison between clients, who need to achieve optimal health, independence and dignity, and the various health care providers while Interacting with senior management on daily basis
• Provides ongoing program evaluation, reporting and tracking targets on weekly and monthly basis
• Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients.
• Enters all relevant client and Community Service Worker information into the automated information system. Inputs live data or recorded information. Ensuring client and service provider information is accurate and up-to-date in the scheduling database;
• Provides work schedules to staff that meet client needs and maximize continuity of care; informs Community Support Workers of assignments and changes to their schedules.
• Keeps up-to-date with daily changes such as staff availability, changes in client service authorizations and/or care plans
• Responds to ad hoc requests related to plan support and supports workflow resolution
• Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for clients and Community Support Worker.
• Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor.
• Interfaces with clients/caregivers, Community Support Workers, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other Canadian Red Cross departments.
• Communicates/reports as required regarding client and Community Support Workers status.
• Demonstrate judgments and tact when interacting with clients
• Train new customer service representatives and help managers build up existing representatives’ skills