VHA HOME HEALTHCARE

VHA HOME HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive environment
Operations Support Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Excellent team work. Lots of room for advancement. Work-Life balance is average. Very fast-paced work environment.
Hard work with long hours
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2014
helping people with daily personal needs. I learned to multitask and work fast. my manager where great and always available and very helpful. my hardest part of the job with travelling to clients homes and reaching there on scheduled time. my most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Helpful the training
Personal support worker (Former Employee), Toronto,ontApril 24, 2014
Pros: good salary
Tree day of training was so helpful and workshop by Internet excellent my coordinator help a lot,love this company, that why I want to be part again
Good place to work if you do not have a family....
PSW (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioNovember 27, 2013
Pros: ongoing training
Cons: unable to reject clients...
The company would be a nice place to work for as the clients are never too demanding but unfortunately the supervisors role towards the PSW's is a little overbearing on a already stressful job.
Great place to work with great learning opportunities
Contract Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2013
VHA Home Healthcare is a great place to work. There is a great support system for new graduates and great learning opportunities available.
Great organization
Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: really enjoyed working with the entire hr team
• Managed the recruiting lifecycle consisting of presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with guidelines
• Delivered initial orientation training for new hires and made recommendation for enhancement
• Maintained records and statistics for human resources planning, activities and projects – more... including conducting exit interviews
• Attended and participated in job fairs, team meetings with commitment to contribution and service development
• Managed the flow of information for new employees' personnel files, and as required the accurate entry of data into HRIS system
• Advised and helped managers and employees interpret and apply the human resource policies, procedure and programs related to compensation, social benefits and the collective agreements – less
VHA HomeHealth Care
Parent Relief Volunteer (Current Employee), ScarboroughDecember 2, 2011
Pros: helping link individuals to the community, increasing client independence, great people including other volunteers, staff, and workers.
I have been impressed by the staff and other volunteers at VHA Home Health Care from the first day I worked there.
The Volunteer Coordinator of the Parent Relief Volunteer Program is outstanding to work for, approachable, excellent at responding to questions and concerns and very good at her job.
Clients are kind and are so appreciative of assistance – more... in their lives. – less

About VHA HOME HEALTHCARE

Looking for more? At VHA Home HealthCare, more is not just our commitment to clients, but to our incredible team of staff and – Read more

VHA HOME HEALTHCARE Photos