VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very Friendly environment
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Birch Run, MIJanuary 28, 2014
working with fellow employees as well as customers to get the task at hand done. I have learn that in retail, things change on a daily basis. Customer Service Is key in the retail industry. Coworkers and management get along well making it a friendly & fun environment to work & shop at.
Creative minds
Senior Materials Manager (Current Employee), Alameda, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Great company to work for, a typical day at VF, encounters challenging opportunities to leverage fabrics between North face and Lucy Activewear, managing the materials team, quality approvals and lab dips.

Constant contact with overseas partners and fabric and trims developments .
good work environment
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: goo
good benefits and work compensation with good job culture helped drive sales and good customer service
Excessive and productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCJanuary 8, 2014
Typically depends on the amount of returns on the truck, really laid back, free-will as long as you get your work done, not really challenging, no advancement opportunities.
A fast pace production job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: production rate pay
Cons: worked 60 and 70 hour weeks
I would run a 15 headed embroidery machine for 10 hours a day on production rate.pay. How to care for machine and process merchandise. Management worked well with employees. My co-workers where very helpful. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with machine. Most enjoyable part of the job was the faster I worked the more I got payed.
Productive, fun and professional.
Creative artist and illustrator. (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: you get to do what you love, art and design and they have a company store.
Cons: no overtime pay.
Vanity Fair Incorporated is a great place to learn the computer graphic art trade. I have learned to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and many other programs to a higher level.
excellent learning opportunity.
Designer- Knits & Sweaters- Men's & Boy's Division (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2013
learnt a lot about product development especially cut & sew knits and sweaters.
Oversees the Operation of the Store
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Mineral Wells, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: to be part of a team envrioment
Cons: there are days when management runs the store. all day.
The work day begins as follows:

To ensure safe and proper entrence into the building, Opening and closing. Deactivating the alarm system, and proceede to start computers to get the system up and running properly.

To balance the vault and take deposits to the bank for accurate and seemless issues.

Proceede to task all Stylest on the floor for great – more... customer service.
. – less
fun productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boise, IDDecember 5, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: slow
loved working for vf out let and loved the people I worked with
not bad place too work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: great atmostsphere
Cons: management stinks
Ship jeans to stores,walmart,kmart,kohls,target,etc... was good place to work, lots of overtime.
Physically demanding but well worth your efforts as pay is on peice-rate.
High Bay Operator/Irregulars Personnel (Former Employee), Seminole, OKNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great pay, great bonuses, two weeks paid vacation time, 108 hrs of personal time.
Cons: physically demanding workplace, time away from home is constant, no room for weekend plans.
This is a great place to work with great bonuses and great pay to a motivated individual. You MUST be willing to go the extra mile and kill your body/mind if you want to make some real money here. Management sees worthy employees and rewards their efforts fast.
IT WAS OK
CASHIER (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAOctober 30, 2013
LIKE I SAID I ENJOYED WORKING THERE WITH MY COWORKERS, I WORKED LONG HOURS SOMETIMES, WHICH WAS BY CHOICE, AND I SOMETIMES FEEL I HAVE EXCEEDED MY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OVER SOME OTHERS
N/a
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), washingtonOctober 27, 2013
When I worked for this company things were good. It was a very relaxed setting.
Good company
Internal Audit Business Practices Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 25, 2013
Great company, not as much opportunities to grow if you are not willing to relocate.
I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
Industrial mechanic (Former Employee), visalia, caOctober 22, 2013
Horrible management. The work and pay don't match. The enviornment is horrible and the core values are non existent.
Great Company to work for.
Assistant Store Manager/Merchandising (Current Employee), Gonzales, LAOctober 22, 2013
It's a good company with good benefits. I enjoy working with my co-workers. We are one big happy family.
sucked!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mineral Wells, TXOctober 21, 2013
Cons: short breaks, drama
Low pay. No air conditioning. No benefits. Rude management. Favoritism. Schedules that randomly change while you're off and no one bothers to tell you, so you end up being a no call no show. Drama was horrible. I could go on and on...
not ideal for people with a life!
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Seminole, OKOctober 20, 2013
Pros: discounts, employee store
Cons: no set schedule, management lacks communication, bad attitudes, favoritism
Not ideal if you have small children.
there are no sick days just a set amount of hours that you can use per day even if things happen that are out of your control
Never consistent in the work load
favoritism
management lacks communication
open door policy is in place but never gets used due to fear of management retaliation
It was an Ok job
Associate-Retail Service (Former Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 18, 2013
the co-workers where nice. Management was OK and demanding at times. the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers
My very first job, very happy
Production Inspector (Former Employee), Wilson, NCOctober 10, 2013
Pros: cook outs, birthday check, free breakfast, company store with discounts
Cons: shut down went over seas
Meeting company goals, how to sew garments, inspect them, great team on my shift, job was easy too easy, enjoyed 4th of July dinners

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos