VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company to work for
Manager, Information Security (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: competitive salary
Good company that provides day to day challenges in a complex computing environment.
A Great Company
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: my co workers
Cons: the tools available to do my job
The VF Outlet is a great company to work for. There are something that could be changed in the corporate way of thinking and doing things but it is that way with all companies. I enjoy working with the other associates and making the customers happy.
Great place to learn
ASM (Current Employee), TXFebruary 13, 2014
Great solid company. Great leadership, yet a little outdated in procedures.
Productive and simple
Clothing Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Would unload any new merchandise and put them out on the sales floor. Rest of the daily activities consisted in organization of the store and cleanliness, and would cashier when needed. I learned how to merchandise clothing and improved my attention to detail. Management was good and cared about the presentation of the store. Co-workers were diverse – more... but sometimes lacking motivation. The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was always something to do, so time never seemed to move too slow. – less
Very Friendly environment
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Birch Run, MIJanuary 28, 2014
working with fellow employees as well as customers to get the task at hand done. I have learn that in retail, things change on a daily basis. Customer Service Is key in the retail industry. Coworkers and management get along well making it a friendly & fun environment to work & shop at.
Creative minds
Senior Materials Manager (Current Employee), Alameda, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Great company to work for, a typical day at VF, encounters challenging opportunities to leverage fabrics between North face and Lucy Activewear, managing the materials team, quality approvals and lab dips.

Constant contact with overseas partners and fabric and trims developments .
good work environment
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: goo
good benefits and work compensation with good job culture helped drive sales and good customer service
Excessive and productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCJanuary 8, 2014
Typically depends on the amount of returns on the truck, really laid back, free-will as long as you get your work done, not really challenging, no advancement opportunities.
A fast pace production job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: production rate pay
Cons: worked 60 and 70 hour weeks
I would run a 15 headed embroidery machine for 10 hours a day on production rate.pay. How to care for machine and process merchandise. Management worked well with employees. My co-workers where very helpful. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with machine. Most enjoyable part of the job was the faster I worked the more I got payed.
Productive, fun and professional.
Creative artist and illustrator. (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: you get to do what you love, art and design and they have a company store.
Cons: no overtime pay.
Vanity Fair Incorporated is a great place to learn the computer graphic art trade. I have learned to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and many other programs to a higher level.
excellent learning opportunity.
Designer- Knits & Sweaters- Men's & Boy's Division (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2013
learnt a lot about product development especially cut & sew knits and sweaters.
Oversees the Operation of the Store
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Mineral Wells, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: to be part of a team envrioment
Cons: there are days when management runs the store. all day.
The work day begins as follows:

To ensure safe and proper entrence into the building, Opening and closing. Deactivating the alarm system, and proceede to start computers to get the system up and running properly.

To balance the vault and take deposits to the bank for accurate and seemless issues.

Proceede to task all Stylest on the floor for great – more... customer service.
. – less
fun productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boise, IDDecember 5, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: slow
loved working for vf out let and loved the people I worked with
not bad place too work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: great atmostsphere
Cons: management stinks
Ship jeans to stores,walmart,kmart,kohls,target,etc... was good place to work, lots of overtime.
Physically demanding but well worth your efforts as pay is on peice-rate.
High Bay Operator/Irregulars Personnel (Former Employee), Seminole, OKNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great pay, great bonuses, two weeks paid vacation time, 108 hrs of personal time.
Cons: physically demanding workplace, time away from home is constant, no room for weekend plans.
This is a great place to work with great bonuses and great pay to a motivated individual. You MUST be willing to go the extra mile and kill your body/mind if you want to make some real money here. Management sees worthy employees and rewards their efforts fast.
IT WAS OK
CASHIER (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAOctober 30, 2013
LIKE I SAID I ENJOYED WORKING THERE WITH MY COWORKERS, I WORKED LONG HOURS SOMETIMES, WHICH WAS BY CHOICE, AND I SOMETIMES FEEL I HAVE EXCEEDED MY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OVER SOME OTHERS
N/a
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), washingtonOctober 27, 2013
When I worked for this company things were good. It was a very relaxed setting.
Good company
Internal Audit Business Practices Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 25, 2013
Great company, not as much opportunities to grow if you are not willing to relocate.
I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.
Industrial mechanic (Former Employee), visalia, caOctober 22, 2013
Horrible management. The work and pay don't match. The enviornment is horrible and the core values are non existent.
Great Company to work for.
Assistant Store Manager/Merchandising (Current Employee), Gonzales, LAOctober 22, 2013
It's a good company with good benefits. I enjoy working with my co-workers. We are one big happy family.

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos