VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work at
Distribution Manager (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 31, 2014
I would still be at this job if the economy had not dipped down. would love to return.
good money, hostile work environment
Special Ops Operator, Ring scan operator (Former Employee), Seminole, OKMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no consequence for bad behavior.
Piece rate pay. Very competitive free-for-all. Easy and fast paced.
factory workplace
Embroidery Machine Operator (Former Employee), Whites Creek, TNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: alot of unfairness and favortisim
i loved my job and what i did but there was alot of favortism which made the job stressfull
Productive and enjoyable company with a work life balance.
Web Merchandise Planner (Current Employee), Alameda, CAMarch 17, 2014
Productive and enjoyable company with a work life balance.
A layed back environment but expections are still very high
Embroidery Machine Operator (Current Employee), Appleton, WIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: the supervisors are wonderful to work with and very helpful.
Cons: the compensation could be a little better.
This is a self motivated job. My supervisors are some of the best that I've had the privilege to work with. They and my coworkers have taught me about running the embroidery machine. For the most part the people that I work with make the shift go by quickly. The hardest part of this job is that I always work third shift.
Worst job of my life!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Corsicana, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: managment issues
A typical day at vf is going in and dreading the whole time your there. You will like it for the first month or so, but after that its a drag. The management is very poor & the head manager is the worst! She is not only rude & inconsiderate to the employees but as well as the customers! Once I remember a younger couple coming to me complaining how an – more... employee had rudely not price checked an item but told them it was the same as the others and then acted too good to help them any further. It wasn't a normal employee it was the manager! When first starting working there they didn't explain things as effective as they should. which caused ciaos all the time. The scheduling is very unorganized some days you will work mornings, next an evening, and next you'll work in the middle of the day. Not to mention the job is part time & some weeks you'll be scheduled for 25 hours and the next it'll be 10! The best part of it all was my coworkers and the discount (20%) which isn't a lot either. Not to mention if your looking for a decent paying job VF is NOT the way to go! Minimum wage is ridiculous for all the stuff you have to put up with there. Biggest waist of my time! – less
Good company to work for
Manager, Information Security (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: competitive salary
Good company that provides day to day challenges in a complex computing environment.
A Great Company
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: my co workers
Cons: the tools available to do my job
The VF Outlet is a great company to work for. There are something that could be changed in the corporate way of thinking and doing things but it is that way with all companies. I enjoy working with the other associates and making the customers happy.
Great place to learn
ASM (Current Employee), TXFebruary 13, 2014
Great solid company. Great leadership, yet a little outdated in procedures.
Productive and simple
Clothing Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Would unload any new merchandise and put them out on the sales floor. Rest of the daily activities consisted in organization of the store and cleanliness, and would cashier when needed. I learned how to merchandise clothing and improved my attention to detail. Management was good and cared about the presentation of the store. Co-workers were diverse – more... but sometimes lacking motivation. The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was always something to do, so time never seemed to move too slow. – less
Very Friendly environment
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Birch Run, MIJanuary 28, 2014
working with fellow employees as well as customers to get the task at hand done. I have learn that in retail, things change on a daily basis. Customer Service Is key in the retail industry. Coworkers and management get along well making it a friendly & fun environment to work & shop at.
Creative minds
Senior Materials Manager (Current Employee), Alameda, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Great company to work for, a typical day at VF, encounters challenging opportunities to leverage fabrics between North face and Lucy Activewear, managing the materials team, quality approvals and lab dips.

Constant contact with overseas partners and fabric and trims developments .
good work environment
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: goo
good benefits and work compensation with good job culture helped drive sales and good customer service
Excessive and productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCJanuary 8, 2014
Typically depends on the amount of returns on the truck, really laid back, free-will as long as you get your work done, not really challenging, no advancement opportunities.
A fast pace production job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: production rate pay
Cons: worked 60 and 70 hour weeks
I would run a 15 headed embroidery machine for 10 hours a day on production rate.pay. How to care for machine and process merchandise. Management worked well with employees. My co-workers where very helpful. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with machine. Most enjoyable part of the job was the faster I worked the more I got payed.
Productive, fun and professional.
Creative artist and illustrator. (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: you get to do what you love, art and design and they have a company store.
Cons: no overtime pay.
Vanity Fair Incorporated is a great place to learn the computer graphic art trade. I have learned to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and many other programs to a higher level.
excellent learning opportunity.
Designer- Knits & Sweaters- Men's & Boy's Division (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2013
learnt a lot about product development especially cut & sew knits and sweaters.
Oversees the Operation of the Store
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Mineral Wells, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: to be part of a team envrioment
Cons: there are days when management runs the store. all day.
The work day begins as follows:

To ensure safe and proper entrence into the building, Opening and closing. Deactivating the alarm system, and proceede to start computers to get the system up and running properly.

To balance the vault and take deposits to the bank for accurate and seemless issues.

Proceede to task all Stylest on the floor for great – more... customer service.
. – less
fun productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boise, IDDecember 5, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: slow
loved working for vf out let and loved the people I worked with
not bad place too work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: great atmostsphere
Cons: management stinks
Ship jeans to stores,walmart,kmart,kohls,target,etc... was good place to work, lots of overtime.

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos