VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productivity and great work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Brampton/Toronto/WinnipegFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: i bought coffee for my staff which made them happy
All the companies that i have worked has been very intresting, i have learned alot in regards to being a top manager. Every task that i have been given i have meet deadlines. The most enjoyable part of these jobs were seeing the expressions on my co-workers they enjoyed working with me.
good selling experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Monroeville, ALDecember 24, 2014
a typical day is discussing the products we have and how prices compare to other brands. I learned a lot about people and selling. management didn't do what they said they would do but overall a good starting step in the sales industry. got along very well with all my co-workers. hardest part was being cussed at by shoplifters. most enjoyable was getting – more... great customer service ratings. – less
A big retail store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXDecember 18, 2014
I used to help the team leaders stock the floor with merchandise and work the customer service desk, answering phone calls, ringing customers up, and processing return transactions.
My Experience
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Reading, PADecember 16, 2014
Pros: discounts, holiday lunches, good environment
When I first started working for the Vf Outlet I had no experience with costumer service as my first job the experience was awesome. Everyone taught exactly what I needed to know to be a great sales associate.
productive and fun place to work
order picking/ packing / shipping / replinisher (Former Employee), Visalia, CADecember 16, 2014
fun place to work at i enjoyed the environment lots of benefits managers and supervisors are good people learned lots of duties and how to work with devices for orders to be pulled and picked. good job overall i give this place a 8 or nine from a 10 scale.
Productive and Learn More
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), United StateDecember 12, 2014
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. I am also looking to expand my knowledge to better myself within the company & move up to the next level.
Wonderful customer service
Sales/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Byron, gaNovember 21, 2014
Nice and inviting environment to work in. I really enjoyed working here and coming encounter with the customers
Good benifits and bonuses
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Burbank, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun comittee, bonuses, benefits, family feel, customer diversersity
Cons: sometimes the family atmosphere is too much.
Learn many styles of jeans exist stocking and straightening the salesfloor is a must. Managers won't ask you to do what they won't do. I love to work with the different customers and get to know the regulars.
Excellent workplace with excellent benefits!
Wet Processing Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 31, 2014
I was a Wet-Processing Technician at one time and a Logistics Specialist at another time. Great company with opportunities for advancement. Excellent supervisors and great benefits.
Fun and friendly environment to work in on a daily basis
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 25, 2014
A typical work day consists of cleaning and working on projects assigned by management, helping others whether it’s a manager, associate, or customer. This includes the registers, sales floor, and managing the fitting room area. Train new employees and multi-task with all of the above.

What I learned is that everyone there is very helpful, knowledgeable, – more... and are willing to further educate employees so there are advancement opportunities.

Management is great. The managers at VF Outlet are outstanding, helpful, and just great for anyone that wants to know anything about the corporation or the store in general. They are open to listen to suggestions and will advise its associates so that they make reasonable decisions.

The hardest part of the job is learning the exchanges and returns on the register because it takes some time to learn it, but eventually it becomes easy.

The most enjoyable part of this job is walking out at the end of your shift knowing that you helped someone with something and everything else about the job. – less
I like working with the people.
Cashier/Stock person (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: the co-workers
Cons: pay
I enjoyed the other workers. We all worked together! We all did our job and that helped everyone. The hours were doable for a parttime position.
Respectful company with great benefits
Consumer Relations Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 10, 2014
Answering calls and emails from consumers.

I have learned great customer service skills, manufacturing and credit worthiness of accounts.

Management as with all companies there are different types. Encouragers and intimidators.

Co-workers can be like family, teammates or troublemakers.

The hardest part of the job was being cursed at by consumers.

The – more... best part about the job was being able to help someone with a problem or locate a particular item. – less
A strong, viable, and growing company
Sr. Project Manager Customer Service Excellence (Former Employee), Calverton, UKSeptember 9, 2014
Lifestyle brands that consumers and employees embrace and are proud of;
Over 45,000 employees around the world;
Strong portfolio of brands that are recognized globally;
Long hours and alot of pointing fingers.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Visalia, CASeptember 5, 2014
Great work experience. Not a place you get hired at right away. A lot of temp jobs open up but that's all you are. A lot of upper management puts the blame on the lower employees, Not a lot of communication between everyone.
Best employer and got to wear Jeans every day to work,
Sourcing Contract Rep, Administrative Secretary (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 30, 2014
VF Jeanswear - Greensboro, NC Aug 1999 – Aug 2000
Sourcing Contract Rep - I was the representative working with international contractors to meet production deadlines on Jeanswear production per contracts. Daily verification of product cut/finish line sheets and shipments to the production schedule and update excel spreadsheets. Weekly department production – more... meeting updating management on style line completion, & expected ETA to distributing centers.
Administrative Secretary - - Greensboro, NC Aug 2000 – Dec 2005
I was administrative support to Director and management team for Patterns, Marker Services, and Prototype Sewing/Pilot Plant. Match, batch and code departmental invoices. Verified employee time sheet for managers approvals, sent to payroll processing. Assigned and trained as a P-Card holder for purchasing non-capital equipment, parts and all supplies for directors departments. – less
overall good place to work but managemet was a joke.
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time (Former Employee), tuscola, ilAugust 22, 2014
the people were awesome to work with but the management was a joke.
Visalia Is a joke
Highbay driver (Former Employee), VisaliaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: are there any here
Cons: no loyalty to hard workers
Was fired for answering phone when on the floor due to check being messed up. Only they were looking to dump me because I was a good worker but did not like that they passed me up for another position that I was the best suited for. Should have known when the manager told me he wanted to keep me as the back up and train the new guy that i stood no chance. – more... Yea thats right when i said i did not want to be the backup anymore they were looking for a reason to fire. Lame very lame. Should look at the individuals that are in the restrooms for hours a day, or the ones on their phones playing games in the S racks. – less
A very interesting place
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro NCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: off early
Cons: sometimes no breaks because of the work flow.
A typical day was very busy and consistent.
I learned a lot of different vendor codes.
The management wasn't that visibly on the floor.
My co-workers was very helpful and some treated me the up most respect.
There wasn't really a hard part but it was difficult to maintain under 1% error rating that was expected of you weekly.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was at closing knowing if the work was done we could look forward to getting off early on the closing Friday. – less
Horrible..
Material Handler (Current Employee), Martinsville, VirginiaAugust 11, 2014
Horrible place to work. No option to advance within company. Everyone makes the same pay regardless of job. Some employees stick labels all day and make the same pay as employees unloading 40lb boxes all day.
VF Imagewear
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 15, 2014
Everyone is like family. Everyone works together and helps one another.

1 2 3 4 5

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos