VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productivity and great work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Brampton/Toronto/WinnipegFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: i bought coffee for my staff which made them happy
All the companies that i have worked has been very intresting, i have learned alot in regards to being a top manager. Every task that i have been given i have meet deadlines. The most enjoyable part of these jobs were seeing the expressions on my co-workers they enjoyed working with me.
Respectful company with great benefits
Consumer Relations Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 10, 2014
Answering calls and emails from consumers.

I have learned great customer service skills, manufacturing and credit worthiness of accounts.

Management as with all companies there are different types. Encouragers and intimidators.

Co-workers can be like family, teammates or troublemakers.

The hardest part of the job was being cursed at by consumers.

The – more... best part about the job was being able to help someone with a problem or locate a particular item. – less
A strong, viable, and growing company
Sr. Project Manager Customer Service Excellence (Former Employee), Calverton, UKSeptember 9, 2014
Lifestyle brands that consumers and employees embrace and are proud of;
Over 45,000 employees around the world;
Strong portfolio of brands that are recognized globally;
Long hours and alot of pointing fingers.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Visalia, CASeptember 5, 2014
Great work experience. Not a place you get hired at right away. A lot of temp jobs open up but that's all you are. A lot of upper management puts the blame on the lower employees, Not a lot of communication between everyone.
Best employer and got to wear Jeans every day to work,
Sourcing Contract Rep, Administrative Secretary (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 30, 2014
VF Jeanswear - Greensboro, NC Aug 1999 – Aug 2000
Sourcing Contract Rep - I was the representative working with international contractors to meet production deadlines on Jeanswear production per contracts. Daily verification of product cut/finish line sheets and shipments to the production schedule and update excel spreadsheets. Weekly department production – more... meeting updating management on style line completion, & expected ETA to distributing centers.
Administrative Secretary - - Greensboro, NC Aug 2000 – Dec 2005
I was administrative support to Director and management team for Patterns, Marker Services, and Prototype Sewing/Pilot Plant. Match, batch and code departmental invoices. Verified employee time sheet for managers approvals, sent to payroll processing. Assigned and trained as a P-Card holder for purchasing non-capital equipment, parts and all supplies for directors departments. – less
overall good place to work but managemet was a joke.
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time (Former Employee), tuscola, ilAugust 22, 2014
the people were awesome to work with but the management was a joke.
Visalia Is a joke
Highbay driver (Former Employee), VisaliaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: are there any here
Cons: no loyalty to hard workers
Was fired for answering phone when on the floor due to check being messed up. Only they were looking to dump me because I was a good worker but did not like that they passed me up for another position that I was the best suited for. Should have known when the manager told me he wanted to keep me as the back up and train the new guy that i stood no chance. – more... Yea thats right when i said i did not want to be the backup anymore they were looking for a reason to fire. Lame very lame. Should look at the individuals that are in the restrooms for hours a day, or the ones on their phones playing games in the S racks. – less
A very interesting place
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro NCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: off early
Cons: sometimes no breaks because of the work flow.
A typical day was very busy and consistent.
I learned a lot of different vendor codes.
The management wasn't that visibly on the floor.
My co-workers was very helpful and some treated me the up most respect.
There wasn't really a hard part but it was difficult to maintain under 1% error rating that was expected of you weekly.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was at closing knowing if the work was done we could look forward to getting off early on the closing Friday. – less
Horrible..
Material Handler (Current Employee), Martinsville, VirginiaAugust 11, 2014
Horrible place to work. No option to advance within company. Everyone makes the same pay regardless of job. Some employees stick labels all day and make the same pay as employees unloading 40lb boxes all day.
VF Imagewear
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 15, 2014
Everyone is like family. Everyone works together and helps one another.
can be a fun place to work
Customer Service, Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Dartmouth, MAJuly 7, 2014
a typical day involves putting clothes away and helping customers on the sales floor.
i learned good customer service and enterprise selling.
management is fair.
co workers vary in age.
the hardest part of the job is putting all the clothes away at the end of the night and dealing with rude customers.
the most enjoyable part is working with good people – more... and receiving a bonus at the end of the year. – less
this company is only out for the company
Personnel Assistant (Former Employee), Primm, NVJuly 5, 2014
This place DOES NOT care about its employees. There is a huge turnover rate and they only hire part time now. This means that you have to go all the way to Stateline for 30 hrs a week. Not worth it!!
Great Job!
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Commerce gaJuly 3, 2014
Pros: pto for part timers, hoilday pay.
Cons: moving up
VF is a great company to work for they have GREAT benefits for there part time associates, I don't have anything to say bad about this company except that its extremely hard to advance because people who are in positions in this company tend to stay.
busy work days
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Waterloo, NYJune 25, 2014
Very big store to keep clean. management was a little bit poor.
Productive place with friendly employees
Print Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJune 17, 2014
Pros: everyday offers a new challenge
Cons: there is communication challenges within a 3 shift environment
VF Corporation is a good place to work. There are a lot of nice people there who are willing to help one another out within the company. The company offers tuition reimbursement and career development courses.
Short term employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJune 5, 2014
Pros: very flexible hours for seasonal employees
Cons: seasonal positions
A typical day consisted of answering phone calls pertaining to customer orders, complaints, and warranty issues. I've learned to maintain a bubbly attitude no matter the situation, and make the customers happy. Management is pretty decent but there wasn't a lot of advancement opportunities.
Fast professional development
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Minas Gerais, BrazilJune 2, 2014
Responsible for inventory control by coordinating physical and system processes inside a distribution center. Inventories and inventory reconciliations were the main focus.
Fun place to work at
Retail Service Clerk (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMay 28, 2014
Vf Corporation is a very fast paced fun job environment.The only downfall of the job is due to personal things.
VF Outlet
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSMay 25, 2014
Every day was a great new adventure. I got to work one-on-one with customers in order to find whatever best fit their needs. I learned how to better get things done as a team and how to give the best possible customer service I could provide. Any time I needed any help or advice on how to complete a task, someone was always by my side to make sure I – more... learned about exactly what I was doing. Every once in awhile rude or messy customers would come through, but everyone worked as a team to make sure everything was done in the possible way. My favorite part about working at VF Outlet was the leadership role I took on when we were left to manage the store. – less
Fun place to work, you spend more money on items in store!
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Queenstown, MDMay 22, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Cons: some management members need to treat employees at their worth.
Daily busy work environment, good customers and plenty of work to do. Product is for everyone and I Love the store. Worked their before part-time and the quality of merchandise is better now.

1 2 3 4 5

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos