Veterinary Clinic

Veterinary Clinic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SFVC (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: animal discounts
Cons: not saving lives
Productive. A typical day included many appointments of our patients. My co-workers were all very nice and all worked together. The hardest part of the job was working on difficult cases when the animal could not be saved.
Westbrook spa
Work experience (Former Employee), Victor Harbour, SAJuly 21, 2013
Pros: talking about animals
Cons: 9-5
•a typical day at work

Was talking and having long meetings and the meetings went for about 2 hours.

•what you learned

I learnt how to use the touch screen register because I never knew how to use one.

•your co-workers

The co-workers were really into their job they didn't even smile at the customers. they even scared me.

•the hardest part of the – more... job

the hardest part of the job was to close because we had to sweep and mop floors shut down registers count money from that day and see the temperatures on fridges get the ATM ready for the next day.

•the most enjoyable part of the job

I met new people and they were nice and they showed me what to do and they always smiled at me but the people that were into their jobs didn't even smile. – less
A great job.
veterinary assistant (Former Employee), Porto, P13May 8, 2013
Pros: no one...
Cons: no one, only work
Great job to my taste. In veterinary clinic had the opportunity to do everything, the main direct relation with the animals, and then all kinds of work you can imagine related to this function.
An interesting dynamic job
Veterinary technician (Former Employee), SRBOBRAN; SERBIAAugust 24, 2012
Cons: low salary, overtime hours
Arrival, coffee, meeting, duty roster, going to the duties, return, professional fellowship.
Great small town Veterinary Hospital that cares for all animals
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee), Easley, SCJuly 13, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: getting along with management, no room for growth
Take care of kennel area. Open and turn on lights and machines for the day. Assists the Doctors in exam rooms or surgery. Management is a little frustrating with different orders from different people. hardest part of the job getting along with Management. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the community and there pets. Talking along – more... side of the Doctors and learning a little of information about each case. – less
Productive fun and working
Assistant and Collaborator (Current Employee), Mozzo, Bergamo (Italy)November 24, 2011
I felt very comfortable in this place, nice colleagues and a really good relation with the owner and all the staff of the clinic. I have nothing to complain.