Office Administrator & Operations Coordinator
Do you want to be part of establishing a Western Canada foothold for a major national medicolegal services company?
Our client is looking for a talented Office Administrator & Operations Coordinator with previous experience working within either the medical, legal or insurance industries. The Vancouver executive team is made up of young highly qualified medicolegal and business development experts, who enjoy a great deal of flexibility and recognition within their positions. The company is doing extremely well in other markets across Canada and the Vancouver team is seeking to attract that key person who will help them produce the same results in the Vancouver market.
You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be a master at rapidly adapting to change. You are smart, effective, solutions focused and can meet metrics. As this is not a typical 9-5 position, flexibility is key.
- You excel at creating systems & protocols
- You possess efficient & effective time management
- You have a university/post-secondary degree
- You have min 3 yrs experience working in either a medical, legal or insurance office
- You have the ability to follow instructions & respond to managements’ directions accurately
- You possess superior oral & written communication skills
- You are a strong multi-tasker
- You possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner & telephone, multiple software programs (including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and the Internet)
- You are a qualified typist with a min of 40 wpm
$15 per hour part-time position (possibility of becoming full-time) + benefits such as medical and extended health and possible stock options
We'd like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
Verus was established to provide a fresh perspective and a fresh approach to recruitment. To this end, we see our mission as connecting people in a more meaningful way.
We regularly recruit for Admin positions all across Canada. Send us your resume today