Retail Account Director - OTE - $100k+
People wait their whole lives for an opportunity like this – don’t let it slip away!
Our client is a young, well-funded, venture-backed tech company who is already the leader in their industry. Their innovative technology helps retailers capture mobile and online consumers, and their clients include some of the largest retailers in North America. They are currently seeking a Retail Account Director to work from their West End Toronto office.
If you’re a top producing sales rep and have experience selling software and/or technology, then we want to talk to you.
As a key member of the sales team, you will be responsible for selling our clients industry leading technology to top North American retailers while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty within your portfolio. You will work with C-level executives of Fortune 100 companies in the Media and Retail industries, engaging them with a solution that has already earned leading market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling prospective clients and cross selling to existing clients
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of viable opportunities
- Manage relationships with Media Partners
- Identify and evaluate new strategic partnership opportunities
- Leverage market trends and internal analytics to create persuasive sales presentations
- Increase fill-able quotas for Retail Partners’ flyer distribution strategy
- Attend industry conferences and events
- 5-8 years of B2B solution sales with a demonstrated record of exceeding sales targets
- You are a consultative sales professional comfortable with closing complex sales (preference will be given to someone who has experience selling software and/or technology)
- You can easily identify key decision makers within a complex corporate structure
- You are comfortable delivering compelling presentations to both large and small groups
- You have a natural interest in technology and enjoy staying ahead of the curve
- You have previously worked with corporate retail clients and understand the sales cycle
- Understanding of media management is a plus.
Our client is offering a lucrative base salary, generous commission structure, comprehensive medical and dental plans, cell phone, laptop, stock options, a fully stocked kitchen, company paid lunches on Fridays, flexible hours and team events and socials.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fun, open and friendly environment with energetic and passionate people who love what they do.
We'd like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
Verus was established to provide a fresh perspective and a fresh approach to recruitment. To this end, we see our mission as connecting people in a more meaningful way.