Our client, a National technology company specializing in communications is looking for an Account Executive to join their growing sales team in Mississauga, ON (Canada). If you are a tech savvy “hunter” looking to make $100k+ then this could be the next best step in your sales career.
This position is best suited for a sales pro with a post-secondary education who has experience prospecting, qualifying, appointment setting and deal negotiation. Industry experience is a definite asset but they are willing to work with a proven sales achiever who has a passion for technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage & grow revenues in accounts through cross pollination efforts, leverage partner loyalty/participation and drive deep partnerships through customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience with proven track record of consistently exceeding quota expectations by winning in competitive and complex sales scenarios
- Proven success and experience in business management process, forecasting, orchestration and facilitation
- Business management experience including wide exposure to executive level engagement and national enterprise accounts
- Ability to think strategically, master technical concepts and work effectively in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers
- Knowledge of CRM to record activity and track opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills – possess a winning personality!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a professional sales role with a smaller, entrepreneurial company that provides a base salary and competitive commission model, car and cell allowance and group benefits. If you are a self motivated go-getter with a desire to succeed then email your resume to Suzanne Pestano