We are looking for someone with really strong sales - ideally phone sales.
We are presently seeking an Operations (Sales) Manager to oversee the events in our Vancouver Office. The success of these events will depend on you and your ability to direct and motivate the event office team. We will measure that success by the number of participants that register for each of the events, the number of participants that participate in the events and by the total amount of donations raised.
As the Operations Manager you will act as a bridge between the senior management team and your office to ensure the branding, mandates and goals are clearly understood in a positive, motivational manner. It's vital that the office you manage is operating at their full potential. You will work with the entire operations management team in sharing of information to ensure the best performance of all event cities. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing phone sales or service environment.
Serve as Event Staff during event season
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Successfully meet pre‐defined goals and budgets as created by the senior management team
- Monitor performance trends, analyze results and report back to COO
- Train staff to increase results of call campaigns
- Recruiting, training and retaining new employees
- Handle any performance or disciplinary problems
- Approval of payroll/HR administration (employment contracts, payroll, employee expense
- Liaise with Logistics Manager to ensure effective resource allocation throughout the year, with a
focus on the recruitment period
- Identify cost savings measures and be able to do cost benefit analysis of outreach opportunities
and operations measures
- Must have 5‐7 years of sales/operations management experience
We'd like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you!