Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, high caliber Superintendent to join their team in Surrey, BC.
The Site Superintendent’s responsibility and accountability are without limit within the operational aspects of the Budget, Schedule, Quality, Safety and HR Scope of the project. The Site Superintendent is in total control of the site operations of the project.
Our client values strong leadership, effective communication and building quality relationships with clients, trade partners and consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- assisting in preparing contracts and confidently negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- planning and preparing construction schedules and monitoring progress
- planning, organizing, directing and controlling the daily operations during the construction phase
Qualifications will include:
- minimum of 10 years experience in multi-unit wood construction
- proven track record of successfully organizing and managing projects from start to finish, on time and on budget.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have computer knowledge and construction experience with leading multi-unit wood frame projects.
If you enjoy working in a busy environment, take pride in your work and are not afraid of a challenge then we’re interested in hearing from you.
Our client offers a competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing opportunities. If you are passionate about construction and want to join a team of high caliber professionals, please contact us today!