Dynamic CSR with RIBO license
Our Client is an Ontario based Insurance Brokerage that offers a multitude of Insurance services in both Personal and Commercial lines. They are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative to support 2+ Agents in their Ajax location, and need someone with experience who is able to fit into a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing existing clients’ needs, including quotations, premium adjustments, endorsements
- Handle client inquiries, taking claims and renewals
- Prepare and monitor insurance submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Issue policies using Lincq software
- Monitor the processing of binders, certificates, billings and filing
- Follow-up with clients to ensure premium collections are in on a timely basis
- Utilization of third party systems for policy issuance
- Other related duties as may be required from time to time
- RIBO License
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Working knowledge of Agency Manager Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal & written communication
Office hours are 9:30 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
If you possess the necessary skills, education and positive attitude for this role, please contact us today!
We'd like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
Verus was established to provide a fresh perspective and fresh approach to recruitment. To this end, we see our mission as connecting people in a more meaningful way.