Our client, a National technology company specializing in communications is looking for an Account Executive to join their growing sales team in Mississauga. If you are a tech savvy “hunter” looking to make $100k+ then this could be the next best step in your sales career.
This position is best suited for a sales pro with a post-secondary education who has experience prospecting, qualifying, appointment setting and deal negotiation. Industry experience is a definite asset but they are willing to work with a proven sales achiever who has a passion for technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage & grow revenues in accounts through cross pollination efforts, leverage partner loyalty/participation and drive deep partnerships through customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Canadian Resident
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience with proven track record of consistently exceeding quota expectations by winning in competitive and complex sales scenarios
- Proven success and experience in business management process, forecasting, orchestration and facilitation
- Business management experience including wide exposure to executive level engagement and national enterprise accounts
- Ability to think strategically, master technical concepts and work effectively in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers
- Knowledge of CRM to record activity and track opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills – possess a winning personality!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a professional sales role with a smaller, entrepreneurial company that provides a base salary and competitive commission model, car and cell allowance and group benefits. If you are a self motivated go-getter with a desire to succeed, please visit www.verusrecruitingconsultants.ca and forward your resume by email to Suzanne Pestano
Please quote Job # 101
We'd like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
Recruiting today’s top talent is not for the faint of heart. There are many challenges associated with defining the unique needs of...